OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
BHMs were online on NDCuk a little longer then I expected. Put a pair in my cart at around 1am (GMT) and then took it out and went to bed.

thanks for the resellers and all the hypes!

i m saving big money on the VIs... because I can't even get a pair that I want when they release. but simply I go on ebay and search right after they released, I can find the size I want with impossible price for me.
Now I am saving money, thank you so much~
i m just gonna wait on the GRs go on sale, and i am copping every single colorways with cheap cheap price! sweeet~

Originally Posted by rukawa005

crap 4 releases next week? gonna be hectic. we gonna jump like 50 pages.. haha.
Might be even more than that. I remember the Grinch release alone made the thread jump by 80 pages or something, but then again it was the holidays then as well as the very first release.

Am I crazy or was NDC going REALLY slow tonight? I added to cart and tried checking out and it kept trying to load...
ohwell.gif

So will we be able to exactly replicate the Dukes that are releasing on ID? Or are the shades of blue off? If they can be, then I might pass on the 5th and ID later down the line.

Was at the Vault today with my girl. Was in the middle of the line wearing black half cents. Got my size in the OC but 7.5 in the 3d which was the only size left. Met some cool people. Thanks to waverder for helping out. It made my trip that much better!

If you keep refreshing the 3D's ... it will show a size 8.5 every now and then.. I don't know if it means it's there or not.. but just a heads up!! 

Missed out on the restock at the Vault, which is ironic because I spent the majority of the day in Santa Monica and LA. Had I not taken the day off from work, I would've had computer access and found out. I did cop the black/yellow fly by from Nike Santa Monica though
laugh.gif

Anyone who went for the restock on Tuesday get theirs today?

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Am I crazy or was NDC going REALLY slow tonight? I added to cart and tried checking out and it kept trying to load...
ohwell.gif

Yes... It was very slow and I usually have a fast connection at home... 

Originally Posted by macnificent7

Was at the Vault today with my girl. Was in the middle of the line wearing black half cents. Got my size in the OC but 7.5 in the 3d which was the only size left. Met some cool people. Thanks to waverder for helping out. It made my trip that much better!
Have fun a Disneyland dude! glad you guys got your pairs!

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I miss the days when people didn't ***** about people buying shoes. Seriously, who cares if they're looking to buy them now when they weren't before?

You couldn't have said it any better.

I wished Nike would have spread the releases for March 5... 'cuz I really wanted all of them... I guess I just gotta pic my poison....

I was nice not to have to get up at 10 to 12:00 and sweat NDC

came in the mail on Friday..... thanx Brox Jay..

KING B...i think i met you...you were the one betting on that Thunders gm right??

real salty that the BHM's didn't drop here in the Philippines.. good thing I was able to cop the Playoff XIII's, well onto the Chinas..

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

ohwell.gif

Yes... It was very slow and I usually have a fast connection at home... 

Probably due to the fact the Jordan BHMs and Playoff XIIIs also went up at the same time. Hope they never release a Kobe and a Jordan retro on the same night again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom