OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Am I crazy or was NDC going REALLY slow tonight? I added to cart and tried checking out and it kept trying to load...
ohwell.gif

Yeah it was so damn slow. I was trying to get the BHM 3's and the site basically crashed on me. Stupid %!@ Nike releasing like 5 hype shoes at one time.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

^next friday night is going to be nuts. 4 kobe cw's and 3 bron cw's dropping. smh. just hope i can secure 2 pairs of the kobes
Kobes are 3/5 and Brons are 3/4 - so not the same day...nonetheless NIKE IS BRUTAL
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Eastbay Ray - Not to pile on but here's a thought. Since we know Eastbay doesn't want to double-box every shoe sold, why not at least double-box shoes that are worthy of a release timer and the other bells & whistles? 
This is a good idea and something we may be able to work on.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

^next friday night is going to be nuts. 4 kobe cw's and 3 bron cw's dropping. smh. just hope i can secure 2 pairs of the kobes
Kobes are 3/5 and Brons are 3/4 - so not the same day...nonetheless NIKE IS BRUTAL
tongue.gif

I stand corrected. Yeah, still going to be crazy though. IDK whether to just go for one with the fast check out or try for two. Seconds could make or break the order.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I'll get my pair but the damn wait for the Js is a killer. Not much ppl getting the BHM so you might get them. This is at HOH in Daly City.

finally got a pair of these, love the shoes. they are a half size too big though.
mad.gif
  currently on the hunt for a sz10.5...

Wats the word @ ntsm? I hopethey have enough to go around, depending on work, if i can get out early or mayb tomorrow morning, well see,

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by johngotty

Eastbay Ray - Not to pile on but here's a thought. Since we know Eastbay doesn't want to double-box every shoe sold, why not at least double-box shoes that are worthy of a release timer and the other bells & whistles? 
This is a good idea and something we may be able to work on.

EastbayRep - Ray
Yeah, I don't think it makes total sense but obviously a shoe that's getting all the special attention is probably one coveted by collectors (and resellers) so maybe double-boxing would work in those special circumstances. Doing it for some mom in Ohio ordering cleats, she prolly doesn't care if they're in a bag, box or delivered by bunnies
laugh.gif

From what I can see in the pics, it looks like they messed up the BHM's like they did the East LA's.  You guys know the reflective material on the tongue right beneath the laces/mesh?  Almost looks like a honey comb shape?  I noticed in the pics that really stands out from a top view just like on the East LA's because they made it white/silver.  Thats the only thing I wish they would have done different...

**Edit**  Here is a pic about what I am talking about, not my pic of course.  Not so bad on the BHM's but if there was a flash you could definitely see it more

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-black-history-month-bhm-2.jpeg

There was bout 70 heads deep at HOH Lakewood. Arrived at 7 and drove back home. I ain't dealing with that line
laugh.gif
. I heard most people were there for the III and the Kobes

kinda glad i didnt cop the bhm's took a look on ndc last night put 10.5 in the cart then couldnt fire the bullet. too much heat coming out gotta be patient

kinda glad i didnt cop the bhm's took a look on ndc last night put 10.5 in the cart then couldnt fire the bullet. too much heat coming out gotta be patient

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][b]
[font='Times New Roman']
[/font]

http://www.facebook.com/NikeMallofAmericaNike Mall of America  we will be receiving the "Duke," "China," "Rice," and "Glass" Kobe VI's on 3/5. It's going to be a huge day for Kobe at Nike MOA!

Don't know which one I want to copp. 
[/b][/font]

They had the BHM there today no clue if they sold out but I wasn't really feeling them that bad. Congrats to everybody that picked them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom