OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

devil.gif

I love the angles on the outrigger. If the outsole changes, hopefully that won't.

I have been drawing up random sketches. If there are no real pics I am going to post mine once I am done
laugh.gif

I have been drawing up random sketches. If there are no real pics I am going to post mine once I am done
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I'm glad they're not using that outsole...
unless the updated outsole has a narrower herringbone, i don not understand this comment
because I like this outsole:
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-herringbone-outsole-counterkicks-1.jpg

it looks like it will have better traction than the 6s and the 6 had good traction. I'm down with a little design and the herringbone half toe..

unless the updated outsole has a narrower herringbone, i don not understand this comment

it looks like it will have better traction than the 6s and the 6 had good traction. I'm down with a little design and the herringbone half toe..

I guess Lebron is Mr. October and Kobe will be November ????

can not wait to see this thread go 80 or 90 pages in a day or two once the gates open

can not wait to see this thread go 80 or 90 pages in a day or two once the gates open

I see now.  I had completely forgotten about that picture.  Personally, I don't think that the VIs had good traction AT ALL, compared to previous models.  Their traction is by no means bad, but it leaves a lot to be desired.  I'm a fan of full-herringbone (Huarache 2k4, etc.), but hey as long as the herringbone is somewhat retained on the medial side of the shoe, I'll be happy.  While I'm not always a proponent of function > aesthetic when it comes to visible parts of the sneaker, I think that the when determining outsole traction it is def not the time to be worrying about themes and such.  Herringbone has proven to be the best all-around traction for indoor courts, hands down.  Wish they'd stick to it.

Back
Top Bottom