OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

why did I click on this.... damn, felling those even if they are fakes
30t6p3b.gif

Man I really cant wait! usually the shape of the fakss are off but if it looks like this and just fix the shape man this will be crazy! Cant wait. Looks like it comes with the removeable insoles and some kind of ankle strap
pimp.gif

Man I really cant wait! usually the shape of the fakss are off but if it looks like this and just fix the shape man this will be crazy! Cant wait. Looks like it comes with the removeable insoles and some kind of ankle strap
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirKB8

131821335888982.jpg

This angle just did it for me... Even tho they're fake, this is what they're gonna look like.

These are gonna have some nice f'n colorways. Sole, midsole, sockliner, heel, heel cup, base, laces, (tongue hopefully), and also the collar looks iD'able....

Originally Posted by AirKB8

131821335888982.jpg

This angle just did it for me... Even tho they're fake, this is what they're gonna look like.

These are gonna have some nice f'n colorways. Sole, midsole, sockliner, heel, heel cup, base, laces, (tongue hopefully), and also the collar looks iD'able....

Not gonna complain that the first real pics of what the final product will look like even though they are fakes. They are too ill.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not gonna complain that the first real pics of what the final product will look like even though they are fakes. They are too ill.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike definitely went back to the basic design and focused more on the performance and lockdown aspect of what true basketball shoes are meant for. The toe box looks small and with the removeable strap in place, its going to be more snug. I don't see these in the wild colors like the grinches/OC type colorways here. It might depend on what they can do with the flywire'd up base.

Back
Top Bottom