OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

i think it's kinda dope how they're making us wait for pics (kinda wish i didnt see these fake ones)

takes me back to the days where you would have to go to the store to peep the shoe on release day
pimp.gif

I think these will be really hard to spot which are fakes or not. If the orange box wasn't there I would say they are legit. These counterfeiters are getting better and better.

I think these will be really hard to spot which are fakes or not. If the orange box wasn't there I would say they are legit. These counterfeiters are getting better and better.

If there's a carbon fiber shank on the outside, there might not be one on those removable midsoles or insoles. If they come out with a cheap Laker away colorway, that fake colorway better be creatable on ID.

If there's a carbon fiber shank on the outside, there might not be one on those removable midsoles or insoles. If they come out with a cheap Laker away colorway, that fake colorway better be creatable on ID.

I might as well post my sketches now we get the idea of what it is gonna look like.

The top pic was just a rough idea. While the bottom pic is the final draft.
I used the shark fin as inspiration for the high wrapping midsole for added heel lockdown and lateral stability. The sharp front outrigger represent the mighty shark teeth. The mid base upper is flexible material with flywire re-enforcements for flexibility and breathability. The toe box is full grain leather for added support and durability.

I might as well post my sketches now we get the idea of what it is gonna look like.

I used the shark fin as inspiration for the high wrapping midsole for added heel lockdown and lateral stability. The sharp front outrigger represent the mighty shark teeth. The mid base upper is flexible material with flywire re-enforcements for flexibility and breathability. The toe box is full grain leather for added support and durability.

hmm these look good..only thing I'm not liking is the visible fly wire..think its been done to death already. not sure about the ankle straps..if they're just for support or for looks I'm really not sure

hmm these look good..only thing I'm not liking is the visible fly wire..think its been done to death already. not sure about the ankle straps..if they're just for support or for looks I'm really not sure

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Those look like Barry Zoom Turfs x Kobe

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Those look like Barry Zoom Turfs x Kobe

i'm more anxious now that those pics have surfaced(fakes?), hopefully we see the official pics pretty soon.

i'm more anxious now that those pics have surfaced(fakes?), hopefully we see the official pics pretty soon.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

if that is the exact replica of what is to release then i am on board...but it is a step down from the VI

the VI's sucked though and werent appealing. V's are the best so far and it seems like these will be just like the V's and hopefully perform just as good or better somehow

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

if that is the exact replica of what is to release then i am on board...but it is a step down from the VI

the VI's sucked though and werent appealing. V's are the best so far and it seems like these will be just like the V's and hopefully perform just as good or better somehow

I'm a bit disappointed, but I'll wait for the final product. I remember the fake pics of the VI looking pretty close to the real deal.

I'm a bit disappointed, but I'll wait for the final product. I remember the fake pics of the VI looking pretty close to the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom