OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Yeeeeeessss! They went back to herringbone outsole!! Looks so cool.
They don't really look like mids, but they're definately higher than the V's and VI's.

Yeeeeeessss! They went back to herringbone outsole!! Looks so cool.
They don't really look like mids, but they're definately higher than the V's and VI's.

Originally Posted by JD617

They've gone back to herringbone on the outsole.

2lwugar.jpg

The midsole kinda reminds me of the new Lamborghini Aventador with all the random creases.
eek.gif
 my thoughts exactly.
lamborghini-aventador-rear-three-quarter-623x389.jpg

an amazing vehicle

Originally Posted by JD617

They've gone back to herringbone on the outsole.

2lwugar.jpg

The midsole kinda reminds me of the new Lamborghini Aventador with all the random creases.
eek.gif
 my thoughts exactly.
lamborghini-aventador-rear-three-quarter-623x389.jpg

an amazing vehicle

Going back to a herringbone similar to the ZK4 (one of the best tractions of all time) and is that an airsole in the heel? or maybe airmax?
these pics making me wannt next season now!!!
edit:
That shozoku logo looks like a great piece in the traction pattern

Going back to a herringbone similar to the ZK4 (one of the best tractions of all time) and is that an airsole in the heel? or maybe airmax?
edit:
That shozoku logo looks like a great piece in the traction pattern

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

still looks like zoom air, but with the same window seen on other models

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

still looks like zoom air, but with the same window seen on other models

eek.gif
eek.gif
I love everything about these minus the collar, which is just ok. That aggressively sculpted midsole is fire, as is the print/texture on the upper and the overall form. The window on the outsole is a nice touch too. I hope they don't change too much about them between now and release; I would take multiples of that black and white pair right this second. Might be my first basketball shoe purchase in years.

eek.gif
eek.gif
I love everything about these minus the collar, which is just ok. That aggressively sculpted midsole is fire, as is the print/texture on the upper and the overall form. The window on the outsole is a nice touch too. I hope they don't change too much about them between now and release; I would take multiples of that black and white pair right this second. Might be my first basketball shoe purchase in years.

Back
Top Bottom