OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

1. midsole is fantastic. I love that high tech look.
2. what happened to the other sample? the one with the tongue rolling like an ankle support and the upper having straight line patterns
3. I actually like it that they've gone back to herringbone which would mean fantastic traction but I really liked the other one with like a shattered glass thing going on.

CANNOT WAIT for the final product... gonna need these man. give me a del sol CW and I'll be good. imagine the color blocking possible with these. smh at money lost.

1. midsole is fantastic. I love that high tech look.
2. what happened to the other sample? the one with the tongue rolling like an ankle support and the upper having straight line patterns
3. I actually like it that they've gone back to herringbone which would mean fantastic traction but I really liked the other one with like a shattered glass thing going on.

CANNOT WAIT for the final product... gonna need these man. give me a del sol CW and I'll be good. imagine the color blocking possible with these. smh at money lost.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

SHoes already look like a space jam inspired color
this.. also can't wait for the final product and can't wait for these to be on nike ID.. wohoo

SHoes already look like a space jam inspired color
this.. also can't wait for the final product and can't wait for these to be on nike ID.. wohoo

The height look similar to Kobe IV and i love Kobe IV
pimp.gif

I was told the height of the VII is higher than the VI followed by the IV. I think this will correct the heel slippage.
I thought showing pictures of the samples would revoke your testing privileges. I ain't even mad about it though.

The height look similar to Kobe IV and i love Kobe IV
pimp.gif

I was told the height of the VII is higher than the VI followed by the IV. I think this will correct the heel slippage.
I thought showing pictures of the samples would revoke your testing privileges. I ain't even mad about it though.

idk bout yall but i never had heel slippage problems iwth the VI... but then again it's been a while since i've been in the VI
they VII's look interesting right now, i'll keep judgement until final production pictures

idk bout yall but i never had heel slippage problems iwth the VI... but then again it's been a while since i've been in the VI
they VII's look interesting right now, i'll keep judgement until final production pictures

am i the only one that thinks nike should do away with the big swoosh on the side already???

miss the days of sig shoes that would rely on design rather than the big swoosh slapped on the side. jordans, barkleys, pennys, pippens, all lost the big #+@ swoosh on their shoes at some point....

am i the only one that thinks nike should do away with the big swoosh on the side already???

miss the days of sig shoes that would rely on design rather than the big swoosh slapped on the side. jordans, barkleys, pennys, pippens, all lost the big #+@ swoosh on their shoes at some point....

NobeKane you're definitely not the only one. But in the kobe sig series he already had the III which didn't have a swoosh on the sides, just the back.

Hopefully we'll be able to see pictures of the VII samples next to the IV V VI to compare height, props for whoever took the pictures tho.

NobeKane you're definitely not the only one. But in the kobe sig series he already had the III which didn't have a swoosh on the sides, just the back.

Hopefully we'll be able to see pictures of the VII samples next to the IV V VI to compare height, props for whoever took the pictures tho.

^
I'll take webcam pics over nothing any day. lol
anything to quench my thirst for info.
metallic 7s would be bonkers.

^
I'll take webcam pics over nothing any day. lol
anything to quench my thirst for info.
metallic 7s would be bonkers.

Back
Top Bottom