OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Where are all the photoshoppers at?
nerd.gif

remind me a lot of these... one of my favorite J's when I was a kid... I will be wearing these Kobes on the court, they look like performance monsters!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

remind me a lot of these... one of my favorite J's when I was a kid... I will be wearing these Kobes on the court, they look like performance monsters!!!

Personally, I've never been one to wear my sneakers casually, the exception being Jordans II-XI. 
So the ZK7 is absolutely gorgeous to me, and I can't wait to see how they perform on the court. The mamba treatment on the procombat ankle sleeve 
nerd.gif

Wondering how the interchangeable insoles will work out. & I'm sure the neoprene sleeve + new heel counter will give some super lock-down fit.  

& the toebox looks a bit wider, which is great because I know that the 5 and 6 had very narrow toe boxes.

Only shoe I've ever debated paying over retail on a pre-order... I NEED THIS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Personally, I've never been one to wear my sneakers casually, the exception being Jordans II-XI. 
So the ZK7 is absolutely gorgeous to me, and I can't wait to see how they perform on the court. The mamba treatment on the procombat ankle sleeve 
nerd.gif

Wondering how the interchangeable insoles will work out. & I'm sure the neoprene sleeve + new heel counter will give some super lock-down fit.  

& the toebox looks a bit wider, which is great because I know that the 5 and 6 had very narrow toe boxes.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, once you guys see these on Kobe's feet you're gonna go nuts.

I'm copping, these better be the "standard" version (as in not the Elites) for $140 or whatever they're gonna retail at. Might wait for a black colorway or a unique one (Chaos/Grinch/Ace) since I don't like playing ball in white shoes.

Sidebar: I'm beginning to think fly wire is just a gimmick. How do pieces of thread embedded in another material enhance the stability or provide any type of benefit to a shoe? The only benefit I've seen is that it reduces the weight of a shoe, but take away the fly wire from the side panel and is the shoe not just as stable without it?

I'm copping, these better be the "standard" version (as in not the Elites) for $140 or whatever they're gonna retail at. Might wait for a black colorway or a unique one (Chaos/Grinch/Ace) since I don't like playing ball in white shoes.

Sidebar: I'm beginning to think fly wire is just a gimmick. How do pieces of thread embedded in another material enhance the stability or provide any type of benefit to a shoe? The only benefit I've seen is that it reduces the weight of a shoe, but take away the fly wire from the side panel and is the shoe not just as stable without it?

I'm feeling these! Interested in seeing if they do in fact allow you to remove the inner sole though, kinda funky that its the tongue. Overall though, 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Can't wait to see how these preform on the hardwood

I'm feeling these! Interested in seeing if they do in fact allow you to remove the inner sole though, kinda funky that its the tongue. Overall though, 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i only cop the concords anyways so i love these. i wont be wearing the sleeve/ankle thing though.

when do these drop? gotta save some cash with all these Jordan dropping
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom