OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

i only cop the concords anyways so i love these. i wont be wearing the sleeve/ankle thing though.

when do these drop? gotta save some cash with all these Jordan dropping
30t6p3b.gif

i only cop the concords anyways so i love these. i wont be wearing the sleeve/ankle thing though.

when do these drop? gotta save some cash with all these Jordan dropping
30t6p3b.gif

can't wait to see the rest of the upcoming colorways. i'm crossing my fingers to a del sol or away cw like the 5s.

also pretty interested to find out if this is like the 3rd gen of flywire. i'm surprised nike didn't throw on at least a little bit of hyperfuse on here like they're doing with the rest of their newest models.

can't wait to see the rest of the upcoming colorways. i'm crossing my fingers to a del sol or away cw like the 5s.

also pretty interested to find out if this is like the 3rd gen of flywire. i'm surprised nike didn't throw on at least a little bit of hyperfuse on here like they're doing with the rest of their newest models.

It would be visually amazing with the shell behind the ribbed horizontal lines being black(dark colors) and the lines white giving it a nice effect. Look at the top of ASG VI box with the clear sleeve on to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

It would be visually amazing with the shell behind the ribbed horizontal lines being black(dark colors) and the lines white giving it a nice effect. Look at the top of ASG VI box with the clear sleeve on to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

the possibilities with this shoe just seem insane. also changing around different color booties with other CW's... can't wait (bart scott voice)
pimp.gif

These kobe 7's looks like some kobe dream season's that have some strange ankle strap. SMH... And people like me said that the LBJ 9's looked ugly! LOL! These KB 7's will definitely not appeal to people wearing bball shoes casually but these shoes look like performance monsters on the court(like most of kobe's shoes from nike) In my opinion, Looks wise right now, The lebron 9's look waaaaaaay better than the kobe 7's but performance wise and for innovation, the kobe 7's might be offering something different and exciting(haven't tried the lebron 9's yet though). Hope the KB 7's release some nice colorways though.

the possibilities with this shoe just seem insane. also changing around different color booties with other CW's... can't wait (bart scott voice)
pimp.gif

These kobe 7's looks like some kobe dream season's that have some strange ankle strap. SMH... And people like me said that the LBJ 9's looked ugly! LOL! These KB 7's will definitely not appeal to people wearing bball shoes casually but these shoes look like performance monsters on the court(like most of kobe's shoes from nike) In my opinion, Looks wise right now, The lebron 9's look waaaaaaay better than the kobe 7's but performance wise and for innovation, the kobe 7's might be offering something different and exciting(haven't tried the lebron 9's yet though). Hope the KB 7's release some nice colorways though.

These are gonna be interesting. Not really on board with the inlines, but I'd love to see some other colorways.

These are gonna be interesting. Not really on board with the inlines, but I'd love to see some other colorways.

C'mon guys do you really think they are going to force everyone who wants to sport this shoe to have to wear the ankle strap?  We know there is going to be a supreme version (or colorways) of the shoe, so either the more expensive model will come with a non removable ankle strap or the ankle strap will be removable.  Quit your whining!

Can't wait to see more colorways, I already know my pockets are going to be torched with the VII, the VI is already an after thought.

C'mon guys do you really think they are going to force everyone who wants to sport this shoe to have to wear the ankle strap?  We know there is going to be a supreme version (or colorways) of the shoe, so either the more expensive model will come with a non removable ankle strap or the ankle strap will be removable.  Quit your whining!

Can't wait to see more colorways, I already know my pockets are going to be torched with the VII, the VI is already an after thought.

my only initial gripe about the shoe is the cutouts at the heel which doesn't seem to serve a purpose. i can imagine that those cutouts will allow dirt, debris, and moisture inside the shoe. i'd hate having to clean the shoe removing the bootie, etc etc.

my only initial gripe about the shoe is the cutouts at the heel which doesn't seem to serve a purpose. i can imagine that those cutouts will allow dirt, debris, and moisture inside the shoe. i'd hate having to clean the shoe removing the bootie, etc etc.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Ventilation? Also, maybe act as a shock absorber for the heel? Just some thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom