OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Personally, I love it! I love the fact that you have to rock the bootie.

I hope all the exclusive/good releases are in this version so it makes them easier to cop.

I dont buy dress shoes for work and complain they have no traction on the court. I dont buy sandals and complain that they dont keep my feet warm. THESE ARE BASKETBALL SHOES FIRST AND FOREMOST. Thats all I care about.

"You mean I can't rock them untied with the tongue popped in my skinny jeans?!?!?!" - NOPE!!!!
roll.gif

I hope all the exclusive/good releases are in this version so it makes them easier to cop.

I dont buy dress shoes for work and complain they have no traction on the court. I dont buy sandals and complain that they dont keep my feet warm. THESE ARE BASKETBALL SHOES FIRST AND FOREMOST. Thats all I care about.

"You mean I can't rock them untied with the tongue popped in my skinny jeans?!?!?!" - NOPE!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by In Transit

These shoes remind me of these.
Nike%20Air%20Pippen%204%20navy-300x300.jpg

I had these. Bought them for $80 2 weeks after they came out. Loved playing in them.Hopefully the other shoe'll have a tongue.

I had these. Bought them for $80 2 weeks after they came out. Loved playing in them.Hopefully the other shoe'll have a tongue.

Originally Posted by T11Time

I dont knock anyones opinion but its comical that some say "this has no casual appeal" or things to that effect.....you know these are bball shoes.....right? 
grin.gif

+1 .. exactly. 
i've been seeing the same thing being said in the Lebron 9 thread. these are ball shoes, not casual shoes. 

I dont knock anyones opinion but its comical that some say "this has no casual appeal" or things to that effect.....you know these are bball shoes.....right? 
grin.gif

+1 .. exactly. 
i've been seeing the same thing being said in the Lebron 9 thread. these are ball shoes, not casual shoes. 

grin.gif

+1 .. exactly. 

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

roll.gif

I'll toast to that.

roll.gif

I'll toast to that.

roll.gif

I'll toast to that.

I had a feeling the ankle sleeve was the tongue. Surprising their won't be a regular version of the del-sol colorway. I thought the supremes had interchangable midsoles, perhaps the other midsole includes as regular tongue?

I had a feeling the ankle sleeve was the tongue. Surprising their won't be a regular version of the del-sol colorway. I thought the supremes had interchangable midsoles, perhaps the other midsole includes as regular tongue?

roll.gif
laugh.gif

It's a good thing I tie my laces, cover the tongue, and not wear skinny jeans.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

It's a good thing I tie my laces, cover the tongue, and not wear skinny jeans.

Originally Posted by never wear them

roll.gif

I'll toast to that.
pour me a glass too......my haterade is getting stale....

roll.gif

I'll toast to that.
pour me a glass too......my haterade is getting stale....

roll.gif

I'll toast to that.

concord elites on eastbay.

roll.gif

I'll toast to that.

concord elites on eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom