OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

definitely can't wait for more info on these supremes and the normal versions.

and i guess the black mamba will be evolving into a dart frog. okay.. as long as it looks better than how they're doing the inlines and del sols lol.

definitely can't wait for more info on these supremes and the normal versions.

and i guess the black mamba will be evolving into a dart frog. okay.. as long as it looks better than how they're doing the inlines and del sols lol.

In Transit wrote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by In Transit

According to who?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_in_the_United_States

Come back when you are finished. 
Brah it a protect freedom against government censorship. Unless dude was acting as a agent of the government and trying to stop you from speaking your mind then your first amendment rights were not being violated. 
Every citizen as the right to say whatever they want to say (with a few exception) without government censorship. You are two private citizens having a disagreement, he can tell you to shut the !@+# up all day, he still isn't violating your freedom of speech.  You just made yourself look stupid, twice 

I disagree. He has a right to tell me to be quiet, but my right to speak my mind overrides his wishes. In other countries, his right to tell me to be quiet may have me arrested if I do not abide by his wishes.

Have a nice evening.

A formal education is most definitely a better resource than an online reference. But what does that say about those who lay claim to a formal education, those who tend to tell people to shut up ?

Back to the shoes...I can't wait to see the 140 dollar version. Here is to hoping that it is not censored, having its tounge cut out again.

I'm in law school bud, top tier if that matters to you. No wiki refs needed. You're trying way too hard 
laugh.gif

But this isn't general, so cut that !%*! out and let's get back to the shoes..

I can't wait for the mint candy poison dart amazon jungle pax

..my body is ready :>

In Transit wrote:

According to who?

Brah it a protect freedom against government censorship. Unless dude was acting as a agent of the government and trying to stop you from speaking your mind then your first amendment rights were not being violated. 
Every citizen as the right to say whatever they want to say (with a few exception) without government censorship. You are two private citizens having a disagreement, he can tell you to shut the !@+# up all day, he still isn't violating your freedom of speech.  You just made yourself look stupid, twice 

I disagree. He has a right to tell me to be quiet, but my right to speak my mind overrides his wishes. In other countries, his right to tell me to be quiet may have me arrested if I do not abide by his wishes.

Have a nice evening.

A formal education is most definitely a better resource than an online reference. But what does that say about those who lay claim to a formal education, those who tend to tell people to shut up ?

Back to the shoes...I can't wait to see the 140 dollar version. Here is to hoping that it is not censored, having its tounge cut out again.

I'm in law school bud, top tier if that matters to you. No wiki refs needed. You're trying way too hard 
laugh.gif

In Transit wrote:

According to who?

Have a nice evening.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

In Transit wrote:

Have a nice evening.

laugh.gif

Good for you. But getting a good grasp of irony wasn't a result of your undergrad curriculum now was it? It's never too late.

But then again, maybe Nike just forgot to put the tongue back on my man Kobe's shoes.  

In Transit wrote:

Have a nice evening.

laugh.gif

Good for you. But getting a good grasp of irony wasn't a result of your undergrad curriculum now was it? It's never too late.

But then again, maybe Nike just forgot to put the tongue back on my man Kobe's shoes.  

In Transit wrote:

Have a nice evening.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

After seeing the Sleeve serves as the tongue as well, I be passing on the Supremes. I can't wait to see the regular version cws...
volt,black,cool grey... need those. plus that black and mint candy from the poison dart frog pack...as well as the court purple/tour yellow from the same pack.

mint candy:
Green-Poison-Dart-Frog.jpg

purple/yellow:
yellow_banded_poison_dart_frog.jpg

and here's the other one- red/blue:
calacad_005.jpg

these are real poison dart frogs. lol. these might be their inspiration... I'm liking the purple/yellows...

as for the performance, you really need to test it out yourself. ONLY WAY to find out. so far after 3 straight sigs,
the ZK line hasn't failed me performance-wise.

....wikipedia?
laugh.gif
  people need school.
frown.gif

Nice observation! I'm definitely interested in the Volt cw. I'm hoping for a Volt midsole
eek.gif
nerd.gif

After seeing the Sleeve serves as the tongue as well, I be passing on the Supremes. I can't wait to see the regular version cws...
volt,black,cool grey... need those. plus that black and mint candy from the poison dart frog pack...as well as the court purple/tour yellow from the same pack.

mint candy:

purple/yellow:

calacad_005.jpg

these are real poison dart frogs. lol. these might be their inspiration... I'm liking the purple/yellows...

as for the performance, you really need to test it out yourself. ONLY WAY to find out. so far after 3 straight sigs,

....wikipedia?
laugh.gif
  people need school.
frown.gif

Nice observation! I'm definitely interested in the Volt cw. I'm hoping for a Volt midsole
eek.gif
nerd.gif

mint candy:

purple/yellow:

calacad_005.jpg

....wikipedia?
laugh.gif
  people need school.
frown.gif

eek.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ some of you complaining about no casual look to the shoe.

Supreme/Elite = No go. Looking forward to the regular 7s.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That is exactly what I had in mind when I read 'mint candy' in the dart frog pack. I didn't want to be excited about the regular kobe 7s this far from release but I can't help it now.

That is exactly what I had in mind when I read 'mint candy' in the dart frog pack. I didn't want to be excited about the regular kobe 7s this far from release but I can't help it now.

kobe-vii-supreme-1-600x337.jpg

concord looks much more purple rather than royal in this picture, i like it

p.s. everyone please stop talking about constitutional law like youre well-read or something. both of you are wrong, and i dont have the time or passion to explain why. this is a shoe forum, stay on topic!

p.s. everyone please stop talking about constitutional law like youre well-read or something. both of you are wrong, and i dont have the time or passion to explain why. this is a shoe forum, stay on topic!

Back
Top Bottom