OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

does the play fast midsole mean the zoom is bottom-loaded?

what does that mean again 
embarassed.gif
 ?

typically in basketball shoes, we'll see the following layers from top to bottom in relation to the foot:
foot
insole
zoom air bag
foam material
outsole
ground

some examples are zk5, zk6, hd2010, hd2011.

in a bottom-loaded zoom setup, the layers from top to bottom goes like this:
foot
insole
foam material
zoom air bag
outsole
ground

some of you might remember this from the aj2010.

supposedly, bottom-loaded zoom setups are better at dispersing impact than the tradition setup. personally, i haven't tried bottom-loaded zoom shoes and don't plan to because the traditional setup works for me.

the jordan 2k10 was phenomenal... i seriously loved that shoe. 

thapointguy wrote:
cbfpunch wrote:

Wouldn't it be better if the zoom bags are placed between the midsole and outsole?

That would be best. you get a solid bounce off the zoom since its in place... but we'll have to wait and see. 

thapointguy wrote:
cbfpunch wrote:

Wouldn't it be better if the zoom bags are placed between the midsole and outsole?

That would be best. you get a solid bounce off the zoom since its in place... but we'll have to wait and see. 

thapointguy wrote:
cbfpunch wrote:

hope you guys saved a seat for me on the kobe vii bandwagon. These look spectacular, these new pics really show that detail going on in the upper and I'm feeling those sharp cuts and edges on the midsole. Can't wait to cop!

hope you guys saved a seat for me on the kobe vii bandwagon. These look spectacular, these new pics really show that detail going on in the upper and I'm feeling those sharp cuts and edges on the midsole. Can't wait to cop!

that midsole is WAY too boxy & big (pause) for my liking but love everything else.

Still think the V & VIs have a better heal design and overall look.
I can tell with this pic, these will look
pimp.gif
 on the court

6282682922_c106a077de_z.jpg

that midsole is WAY too boxy & big (pause) for my liking but love everything else.

pimp.gif
 on the court

pimp.gif
 on the court

what happened to the upper the black and white sample pair had?, i think i liked that upper material more than this one, gonna have to see in person but they dont look bad at all! better colors are needed though to really give the shoe justice

what happened to the upper the black and white sample pair had?, i think i liked that upper material more than this one, gonna have to see in person but they dont look bad at all! better colors are needed though to really give the shoe justice

Back
Top Bottom