OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

with all this "poison dart frog" talk...
I'm wondering if this Kobe VII journey will have more "5 deadly venoms" themes?

with all this "poison dart frog" talk...
I'm wondering if this Kobe VII journey will have more "5 deadly venoms" themes?

I remember when the ZK 1 pics released and you would have thought Nike called people's momma the B word with the Venom that spewed from young babes mouths.. lol

I remember when the ZK 1 pics released and you would have thought Nike called people's momma the B word with the Venom that spewed from young babes mouths.. lol

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Hasn't that always been the case, though, Rock?  It's been that way with Jordans for as long as I can remember.  It's been that way with all of Lebron's line, with the exception of the 2.  Then when the model actually hits stores, they're the best thing ever, and the cycle starts all over again when the sample pics of the next model hit. 

I've learned never to pass judgment until I've got the shoes on my feet.  So far, a lot of upside for these, but I have to wait until I can hold them in my hands and walk around in them.

Peace,
   J

Hasn't that always been the case, though, Rock?  It's been that way with Jordans for as long as I can remember.  It's been that way with all of Lebron's line, with the exception of the 2.  Then when the model actually hits stores, they're the best thing ever, and the cycle starts all over again when the sample pics of the next model hit. 

I've learned never to pass judgment until I've got the shoes on my feet.  So far, a lot of upside for these, but I have to wait until I can hold them in my hands and walk around in them.

Peace,
   J

still cant wait to get a pair of these. 200 is high but ill still buy i guess thats all they care about anyway

still cant wait to get a pair of these. 200 is high but ill still buy i guess thats all they care about anyway

We have yet to seen any good pics of the blk/yellows.

i prefer del sol or canyon gold over any type of yellow shade tho...

C'mon Nike... you can't be serious...

Not even 1 pic of the regular version Kobes yet.

We have yet to seen any good pics of the blk/yellows.

i prefer del sol or canyon gold over any type of yellow shade tho...

C'mon Nike... you can't be serious...

Not even 1 pic of the regular version Kobes yet.

Pics of the 7's make me want to buy more 6's..
tired.gif

^Not me. I like them a lot already (strap or not). I really want to try them on in person ASAP. Just waiting for one colorway to hook me and then I'll be all over the VIIs.

^Not me. I like them a lot already (strap or not). I really want to try them on in person ASAP. Just waiting for one colorway to hook me and then I'll be all over the VIIs.

Originally Posted by jshortt

This ALWAYS happens without failure.

^
yeah. the 6s were the ugliest shoe before it hit stores. now SOME people like
them over the 5s and some still like the 5s over them but still, the hate went
away in general.

Back
Top Bottom