OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

And this is all I have to say about the VII's so far
53e26ea6bc578fd54f50121c95be646e793dc71a_r.gif

I highly doubt those are the insoles. But if they are, it's gonna be an extremely narrow shoe.

I highly doubt those are the insoles. But if they are, it's gonna be an extremely narrow shoe.

Keep them narrow. I want them to hug the arch of my foot.

That insole setup looks very promising.. Lowtops ftw. Extended shank ftw.

These will make other shoes on the shelf look average.

Keep them narrow. I want them to hug the arch of my foot.

That insole setup looks very promising.. Lowtops ftw. Extended shank ftw.

These will make other shoes on the shelf look average.

Wow! I guess ima be broke next year... Smh...

These are going to be beautiful! Very edgy... Combination of the 4, 5 & 6 with Lamborghini throw in!
pimp.gif

Wow! I guess ima be broke next year... Smh...

These are going to be beautiful! Very edgy... Combination of the 4, 5 & 6 with Lamborghini throw in!
pimp.gif

These look to be the 1st odd numbered Kobes I like. I didn't care 1 way or another for the 1's, hated the 3's, and ONLY own 5's cause they were too cheap to pass up. I actually like and WANT the 7's the way I wanted 2's, 4's, and 6's

These look to be the 1st odd numbered Kobes I like. I didn't care 1 way or another for the 1's, hated the 3's, and ONLY own 5's cause they were too cheap to pass up. I actually like and WANT the 7's the way I wanted 2's, 4's, and 6's

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

These protos are making the vi forgettable already.

QFT
part of the reason is that kobe has already moved on to the VII too 
laugh.gif

if lakers were still in this, the VIs would still be going strong

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

These protos are making the vi forgettable already.

QFT
part of the reason is that kobe has already moved on to the VII too 
laugh.gif

if lakers were still in this, the VIs would still be going strong

I love how the shape of the sole is so similar to the 1's. These are one of the few Kobe prototypes that have me like
eek.gif
, usually the first prototype has me intrigued and then actual samples get my interest.

I love how the shape of the sole is so similar to the 1's. These are one of the few Kobe prototypes that have me like
eek.gif
, usually the first prototype has me intrigued and then actual samples get my interest.

I just hope that the vii fits more like the V than the vi. The looks are secondary to me. Still important, but fit and comfort is most important.

Back
Top Bottom