OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Best pic so far. .

Speckles around that crazy futuristic midsole
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

That shoe looks too "slick/quick"... Gonna make the other kicks on the shelves look normal in some way.

Best pic so far. .

Speckles around that crazy futuristic midsole
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

That shoe looks too "slick/quick"... Gonna make the other kicks on the shelves look normal in some way.

Definitely looking really promising.

I'm liking the new midsole..

I can't wait till they unveil new colorways.

Could we please get a "Grinch" colorway Nike!

Definitely looking really promising.

I'm liking the new midsole..

I can't wait till they unveil new colorways.

Could we please get a "Grinch" colorway Nike!

I'd rather see the Chaos VII with the same colorway as the IV's for this years Xmas drop instead of a Grinch VII. Whatever Nike gives will be purchased though
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'd rather see the Chaos VII with the same colorway as the IV's for this years Xmas drop instead of a Grinch VII. Whatever Nike gives will be purchased though

idk what they can do with the material on the upper. Color blocking seems like it's gonna be less flexible to work with than the VI. Time will tell though.

idk what they can do with the material on the upper. Color blocking seems like it's gonna be less flexible to work with than the VI. Time will tell though.

Yea, these have all kinds of potential. Loving the sharp angles on the midsole. I like where they're headed with these. Gonna be a good year

Yea, these have all kinds of potential. Loving the sharp angles on the midsole. I like where they're headed with these. Gonna be a good year

NOTE* I DO NOT HAVE THE SAMPLE IN MY POSSESSION. I'M POSTING THESE FOR A NT'ER THAT WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS. SINCE THERE ARE PICS OF THE SAMPLES LEAKED OUT ALREADY, MIGHT AS WELL ADD MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE. WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU.....

NOTE* I DO NOT HAVE THE SAMPLE IN MY POSSESSION. I'M POSTING THESE FOR A NT'ER THAT WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS. SINCE THERE ARE PICS OF THE SAMPLES LEAKED OUT ALREADY, MIGHT AS WELL ADD MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE. WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU.....

I'm more intrigued by the zoom bags incorporated into the insoles. I've never seen it before except on the Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom