OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I just think anyone, even a runner, would prefer a phylon midsole/zoom setup.

But ppl have different preferences... But just make sure what you are buying into...

The day Nike gives us an AirMax shoe that solely relies and actually gives comfort from the air bag, I'll be impressed.
I def prefer a Vomero than a AM2011...

I just think anyone, even a runner, would prefer a phylon midsole/zoom setup.

But ppl have different preferences... But just make sure what you are buying into...

The day Nike gives us an AirMax shoe that solely relies and actually gives comfort from the air bag, I'll be impressed.
I def prefer a Vomero than a AM2011...

kobe vii very interesting (i prob cop the white/purple) but will they come with another thing besides the ankle bootie?

kobe vii very interesting (i prob cop the white/purple) but will they come with another thing besides the ankle bootie?

Cant wait. So the regular 7s dont drop till 2012? 
frown.gif

Black/grey might release same day as the Black/Metallic Silver-Tour Yellow-White Supreme(12/22) like last year with the Grinches and Del Sols?? I don't see a release date for the black/greys.

Black/grey might release same day as the Black/Metallic Silver-Tour Yellow-White Supreme(12/22) like last year with the Grinches and Del Sols?? I don't see a release date for the black/greys.

31602928690090799546915.jpg

peep Kobe's foot. that's how I'll wear the supremes casually if ever I decide to get them.
the ankles loose like that. sweet!

31602928690090799546915.jpg

peep Kobe's foot. that's how I'll wear the supremes casually if ever I decide to get them.
the ankles loose like that. sweet!

also, we haven't received info yet about the xmas kobes... SHOULD BE BANANAS! damn.
I'm ready for that! the xmas brons came out from nowhere. should be the same for the
xmas kobs.

also, we haven't received info yet about the xmas kobes... SHOULD BE BANANAS! damn.
I'm ready for that! the xmas brons came out from nowhere. should be the same for the
xmas kobs.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

xmas kobs.
That's all you need; Christmas Kobe's. One and done.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

xmas kobs.
That's all you need; Christmas Kobe's. One and done.

@mYKICkZArEaG NOT fact but opinion, really looking forward to a christmas colorway should be real interesting to see what they come up with
pimp.gif

@mYKICkZArEaG NOT fact but opinion, really looking forward to a christmas colorway should be real interesting to see what they come up with
pimp.gif

We're gonna get the Grinches again for x'mas meaning no Kobe x'mas shoe.
laugh.gif
They are going to hurt the sales of the black/grey/tour yellow Supremes if they drop a x'mas shoe.

We're gonna get the Grinches again for x'mas meaning no Kobe x'mas shoe.
laugh.gif
They are going to hurt the sales of the black/grey/tour yellow Supremes if they drop a x'mas shoe.

^^yea they will hurt the sales for the del sol supremes.

dont these release on the same day as the concords XIs? they might hurt the sales too

^^yea they will hurt the sales for the del sol supremes.

dont these release on the same day as the concords XIs? they might hurt the sales too

Nope Supremes drop day before the Concords. A lot of kicks coming out so it might affect the sales either way. Only the true Kobe heads will scoop.

Back
Top Bottom