OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Nope Supremes drop day before the Concords. A lot of kicks coming out so it might affect the sales either way. Only the true Kobe heads will scoop.

There is a regular on iss and lurker on NT saying that he's seen the x'mas Kobes. I'm not gonna call ducktales on him since he is sneakerhead. Legit guy so expect to see the x'mas Kobes.
pimp.gif

There is a regular on iss and lurker on NT saying that he's seen the x'mas Kobes. I'm not gonna call ducktales on him since he is sneakerhead. Legit guy so expect to see the x'mas Kobes.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

pimp.gif

68225e38b184a1296638cd9eac4a42a40a004ca.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

pimp.gif

68225e38b184a1296638cd9eac4a42a40a004ca.gif

so a xmas kobe nicceeeee
pimp.gif

did he say what color by any chance and if it will be supreme or not?

nothing was said about them but I asked him. I would imagine it to be some sort of green maybe not like last years. Lebrons are red again so I figure the Kobes keep the same theme. Will report back when he answers my question.

^You mean... a non-supreme version? Probably yes.

Nike Zoom Kobe VII Supreme
Black/Metallic Silver-Tour Yellow-White
488244-001
December 22nd, 2011
$180

The 22nd is a Thursday.... meaning Christmas would be Sunday... When would the Christmas color release? Friday the 23rd on NDC and Saturday morning in stores?

Sounds plausible.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

I wonder what's its gonna be like. The grinchesfor last year. The chaos the year before.

i wonder if they do change the theme in characters?  we had evil characters for the last 2 years on xmas, the grinch and the joker..

who could be next if they change the character??????? 

if they want evil xmas character then idk who they would pick... Jack from the movie the nighmare before christmas lol   

Originally Posted by DHD28

The 22nd is a Thursday.... meaning Christmas would be Sunday... When would the Christmas color release? Friday the 23rd on NDC and Saturday morning in stores?

Sounds plausible.

I thought there was a pair dropping on the 20th as well...

^ I was a bout to upload this pic as well and ask the same question. I slept on the VI....the VII definitely woke me up.

Back
Top Bottom