OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by LA KB24

random question but when was that picture of kobe watching manny practice taken? is that recent???
yesterday
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-supreme-del-sol-detailed-images-11.jpg

durability of this bootie bugs me, thinking that the thin part at the rear would eventually snap due to friction against the shoe.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

random question but when was that picture of kobe watching manny practice taken? is that recent???
yesterday
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-supreme-del-sol-detailed-images-11.jpg

durability of this bootie bugs me, thinking that the thin part at the rear would eventually snap due to friction against the shoe.
frown.gif

^
yeah. I see how that could be. also, they've been working on the boot since the prototype zk5... hopefully
they've REALLY perfected it and they won't launch it prematurely.

^
yeah. I see how that could be. also, they've been working on the boot since the prototype zk5... hopefully
they've REALLY perfected it and they won't launch it prematurely.

probably worse in the supreme version as your ankle gets restricted to that garbage.

i like that my ankle moves freely
pimp.gif

probably worse in the supreme version as your ankle gets restricted to that garbage.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Wonder if there's a significant difference in the ankle support in the two sleeves.
I seriously doubt there is much a difference..

Originally Posted by al3x89

pimp.gif

I figured there wouldn't be.I like for my ankle to move freely as well. Hopefully there'll be a yellow Play Fast sleeve.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Wonder if there's a significant difference in the ankle support in the two sleeves.
I seriously doubt there is much a difference..

Originally Posted by al3x89

pimp.gif

I figured there wouldn't be.I like for my ankle to move freely as well. Hopefully there'll be a yellow Play Fast sleeve.

The sleeve will not be strapped tight if i play in the supremes...

i just want confirmation if the supremes are Lunar...

The sleeve will not be strapped tight if i play in the supremes...

i just want confirmation if the supremes are Lunar...

Quick overview of the entire Kobe line
Comfort and fit: VI,V,IV,III,I,II
Cushioning: III,I,II,VI,V,IV
Ankle Support: III,II,I,VI,IV,V
Breathability: VI,III,V,IV,II,I
Heel-Toe Transition: VI,V,IV,III,II,I
Traction: IV,I,II,VI,V,III
Weight: VI,V,IV,III,II,I
Durability: I,III,II,IV,VI,V
Speed and Quickness: V,VI,IV,III,II,I
Innovation: IV,V,II,III,VI,I
VI-4.2
III-3.8
IV-3.7
V-3.6
I-2.7
II-2.7

@ that review:
diddy-c-mon-son-o.gif

Have you balled in the Kobe 6s?
The best performance shoe up to date has to be the 4s or 5s debatable (I still prefer the 4s).
But to rate the 6s as better overall performers than the 4s and the 5s is utter blasphemy.
But your entitled to your opinion....
frown.gif

I hoop 3-4 times a week, and the 6's are the best performance shoes I have worn since the Lebron 4. IMO

after balling in the 6s for a year, I like them less now. for me now performance wise: 4=5>6>1>2>3
the zk1 is still the best Kobe in terms of cushioning. seriously, it's like butter in there man.. everything is plush.

I prefer the ride of the ZK6 over the ZK5s.

I've never been a fan of the 4s that much... but lately... they're on my feet more than anything for a pick up game. My knees/legs are hurting more than anything this year, so I'm sort of wanting a softer ride this year...
Don't get me wrong... I will always prefer a bounce (zoom) off the floor than a cushion ride.

I just think my game is gonna be different this year. Gonna rely on my 99% FG shot. #justsayin'...

grin.gif
lol

Back
Top Bottom