OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

will cop the 2k4 coming out next summer. at least I don't need to spend
extra on NikeID for shoes I'd destroy on court...

Damn... I need to try the zk7 man.

I'm sure those Velcro will be irritating on the skin once they are already worn out. I feel that I'll just go with the regular 7's and use my usual ankle support.

I'm sure those Velcro will be irritating on the skin once they are already worn out. I feel that I'll just go with the regular 7's and use my usual ankle support.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

that's what i'm doing too.. except i destroy my IDs on the court anyways 
laugh.gif
happy.gif

i don't wanna pay $165 for a pair of shoes i might not even like. NWT keeps recommending this shoe to me and i'll finally try them next year 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

that's what i'm doing too.. except i destroy my IDs on the court anyways 
laugh.gif
happy.gif

i don't wanna pay $165 for a pair of shoes i might not even like. NWT keeps recommending this shoe to me and i'll finally try them next year 
pimp.gif

image156v.jpg

perhaps a bred version would look like this somehow...saw this knockoffs

these are the kb24 that they are selling in Hongkong and i think phils have them too. these are legit but they look very cheap.

hk20118.jpg

hk20119.jpg

hk201110.jpg

hk201111.jpg

some jackets i saw at HK too

hk201112.jpg

hk201113.jpg

image156v.jpg

perhaps a bred version would look like this somehow...saw this knockoffs

these are the kb24 that they are selling in Hongkong and i think phils have them too. these are legit but they look very cheap.

hk20118.jpg

hk20119.jpg

hk201110.jpg

hk201111.jpg

some jackets i saw at HK too

hk201112.jpg

hk201113.jpg

damn kobe threads move slow. its been this way for years now but still...

we have seen about 8 colorways for the bron ix's including both limited and GR's. and what, maybe 3 for the zkvii's?...

dude needs to start the season wearing his new sigs from the jump...

seems like it takes forever for colorways to surface for the latest kobe sigs b/c he never breaks em out till christmas...

im just eager to see a pair of the vii's that are RD must haves for me, i personally wouldnt pay more than 65 bux for any pair i've seen so far...

damn kobe threads move slow. its been this way for years now but still...

we have seen about 8 colorways for the bron ix's including both limited and GR's. and what, maybe 3 for the zkvii's?...

dude needs to start the season wearing his new sigs from the jump...

seems like it takes forever for colorways to surface for the latest kobe sigs b/c he never breaks em out till christmas...

im just eager to see a pair of the vii's that are RD must haves for me, i personally wouldnt pay more than 65 bux for any pair i've seen so far...

black/greys look way better than the ones with ankle bootie. and this guy needs to step up his sock game

black/greys look way better than the ones with ankle bootie. and this guy needs to step up his sock game

man the performance should be amazing...idk why but i have a feeling its going to feel just like the V's....wish is good for me because i playing in my V's!!

man the performance should be amazing...idk why but i have a feeling its going to feel just like the V's....wish is good for me because i playing in my V's!!

Back
Top Bottom