OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

If this is indicative of the Blue Poison Dart Frog.... Oh my word. That'll be hot.
blue_poison_dart_frog.jpg

all these hot lebron 9 colorways is making me mad the 7's aren't even out yet... c'mon nike!

all these hot lebron 9 colorways is making me mad the 7's aren't even out yet... c'mon nike!

I really hope the leopard/cheetah VIIs only feature leopard print on them and don't combine leopard print with cheetah spots ala the Animal Pack AMs...

I really hope the leopard/cheetah VIIs only feature leopard print on them and don't combine leopard print with cheetah spots ala the Animal Pack AMs...

Some of these colorways sound interesting but at the same time way too exotic for me lol. I really can't see myself wearing cheetah or leopard print shoes, but hey, maybe they'll prove me wrong with some good execution.

Some of these colorways sound interesting but at the same time way too exotic for me lol. I really can't see myself wearing cheetah or leopard print shoes, but hey, maybe they'll prove me wrong with some good execution.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Sorry for the confusion on that. It will be mostly charcoal black with hints of cheetah spots on the toe box area and orangey/yellow around the heel area. So no animal pack fiasco for Kobe.
and YES, Never Wear Them is creepy....oh I meant the GIF he posted of course. HaHaHa....

am sure Marqueesole.com is itching to post pics.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Sorry for the confusion on that. It will be mostly charcoal black with hints of cheetah spots on the toe box area and orangey/yellow around the heel area. So no animal pack fiasco for Kobe.
and YES, Never Wear Them is creepy....oh I meant the GIF he posted of course. HaHaHa....

am sure Marqueesole.com is itching to post pics.

*hits F5 on Marqueesole website*

I agree with Wayne. Hopefully it's not overly done with the cheetah/leopard spots.

*hits F5 on Marqueesole website*

I agree with Wayne. Hopefully it's not overly done with the cheetah/leopard spots.

these shoes really missed the ball with me. they look soooo dang plain to me. like the next edition of dream years. I just dont get how the 6's were so stylish and these seem to regress in style. i have no problem with the price increase as i'll probably pass on this version of the line smh. 16 pairs of vi's...0 vii's. smh

these shoes really missed the ball with me. they look soooo dang plain to me. like the next edition of dream years. I just dont get how the 6's were so stylish and these seem to regress in style. i have no problem with the price increase as i'll probably pass on this version of the line smh. 16 pairs of vi's...0 vii's. smh

Back
Top Bottom