OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

^ That PS by kobeoverbron would make an ill "chaos" cw. Although I'd probably prefer the white be some sort of grey color (charcoal??).

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ That PS by kobeoverbron would make an ill "chaos" cw. Although I'd probably prefer the white be some sort of grey color (charcoal??).

This. I can't wait to see how those leopard spots will be incorporated.. NEED DEM PIX THO 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

This. I can't wait to see how those leopard spots will be incorporated.. NEED DEM PIX THO 
pimp.gif

I wish dudes would stop judging the shoes until they release or until wayyy better pics and colorways drop
This happens every year, like literally every year, never fails
Then every one goes back on their word and cops more than they plan
opinions change...
so why state how you feel if you dont have the product in your hands?

I wish dudes would stop judging the shoes until they release or until wayyy better pics and colorways drop
This happens every year, like literally every year, never fails
Then every one goes back on their word and cops more than they plan
opinions change...
so why state how you feel if you dont have the product in your hands?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by jst628

when will people understand... THESE ARE BASKETBALL SHOES, if you want shoes to wear casually go buy a casual shoe? smh

Just like the 90's, basketball shoes will get rocked for casual wear.
The same will be done with these. 
pimp.gif
preach!!

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by jst628

when will people understand... THESE ARE BASKETBALL SHOES, if you want shoes to wear casually go buy a casual shoe? smh

Just like the 90's, basketball shoes will get rocked for casual wear.
The same will be done with these. 
pimp.gif
preach!!

@Sw000sh0re, we don't need any more photoshops, what we need are more images of the shoes like those poison frog colorways.

@Sw000sh0re, we don't need any more photoshops, what we need are more images of the shoes like those poison frog colorways.

I like the subtleness of the diamond pattern on the upper. I wish the rear 'peak' on the midsole was as high as it was on the prototypes.

I like the subtleness of the diamond pattern on the upper. I wish the rear 'peak' on the midsole was as high as it was on the prototypes.

Back
Top Bottom