OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

^ I can see it now as soon as ppl see these on kobe's feet folks are gonna go crazy over them. I just hope we see a laker cw early, instead of super late like the 6's.

^ I can see it now as soon as ppl see these on kobe's feet folks are gonna go crazy over them. I just hope we see a laker cw early, instead of super late like the 6's.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

These look very stable on the medial sides along with the outrigger. I really can't wait to ball in these.
lateral.

and yes, these will def cause a frenzy. esp with that new !+! insole concept for Kobe.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

These look very stable on the medial sides along with the outrigger. I really can't wait to ball in these.
lateral.

and yes, these will def cause a frenzy. esp with that new !+! insole concept for Kobe.

those black/grey joints aren't gonna come out until Feb supposedly. This wait is more gruelling than ever and the lockout doesn't help the cause either.

those black/grey joints aren't gonna come out until Feb supposedly. This wait is more gruelling than ever and the lockout doesn't help the cause either.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Here are some more real photos.  Looks much better without the ankle strap attached imo.

IMO I think that they would of looked better without the extra colorblock that connects to the heel cup.

Here are some more real photos.  Looks much better without the ankle strap attached imo.

IMO I think that they would of looked better without the extra colorblock that connects to the heel cup.

wow that sockliner looks rugged as ##%@. reminds me of that lady's face after she was mauled by her pet chimp, before facial reconstructive surgery 
laugh.gif

does anyone know if the 7 sockliner will be eva as well??

wow that sockliner looks rugged as ##%@. reminds me of that lady's face after she was mauled by her pet chimp, before facial reconstructive surgery 
laugh.gif

does anyone know if the 7 sockliner will be eva as well??

Looking forward to seeing some nice colorways on these. Off of pics the VIIs look like the lovechild of the Is & Vs with a mix of steroids to get that rugged midsole. Should be nice to have these on the court.

Looking forward to seeing some nice colorways on these. Off of pics the VIIs look like the lovechild of the Is & Vs with a mix of steroids to get that rugged midsole. Should be nice to have these on the court.

Back
Top Bottom