OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by oathlok

that upper is looking more like cheetah leopard print it looks sick though!
I totally see what you're seeing and I can now see how they may execute that already mentioned forthcoming "leopard" c/w. Can't wait to see it!

I totally see what you're seeing and I can now see how they may execute that already mentioned forthcoming "leopard" c/w. Can't wait to see it!

yeah me too. just saw what you guys are talking about... cheetah/leopard. nice nice. I can now imagine the XMas CW.

yeah me too. just saw what you guys are talking about... cheetah/leopard. nice nice. I can now imagine the XMas CW.

Waiting patiently for more information on the other CW's
Patient-dog-balances-treats.gif

Originally Posted by shox2001

they're at youtube,

I don't understand Russian but sounds like he knows what he's talking about, giving in depth knowledge of the material, explaining the traction pattern and comparing it to the VI, etc..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think those are fake though. No way the sock liner is that thick and heel cup is bulging like that.

Originally Posted by shox2001

they're at youtube,

I don't understand Russian but sounds like he knows what he's talking about, giving in depth knowledge of the material, explaining the traction pattern and comparing it to the VI, etc..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think those are fake though. No way the sock liner is that thick and heel cup is bulging like that.

^ Fake or not, that diamond pattern is sick!

That might be the simplest colorway and it looks great. The wait is horrible smh.

^ Fake or not, that diamond pattern is sick!

That might be the simplest colorway and it looks great. The wait is horrible smh.

yeah man the diamond pattern is the main focus of the shoe. I didn't see it until the better pics of them came out. I'm liking them over the scales of the VI.

yeah man the diamond pattern is the main focus of the shoe. I didn't see it until the better pics of them came out. I'm liking them over the scales of the VI.

It has a "3d" effect from what i can see on the video, either that or it has some type of 3M that makes it reflect. It's a really nice touch and keeps the "Mamba" theme going in a good way. For those that didn't like the scales on the VI's, the diamond pattern is a lot more subtle.

It has a "3d" effect from what i can see on the video, either that or it has some type of 3M that makes it reflect. It's a really nice touch and keeps the "Mamba" theme going in a good way. For those that didn't like the scales on the VI's, the diamond pattern is a lot more subtle.

yep the uniqueness of the scales wore off on me. Didn't get as much as I wanted to, even on discount. I will make up for it with the VII.

yep the uniqueness of the scales wore off on me. Didn't get as much as I wanted to, even on discount. I will make up for it with the VII.

the upper looks amazing in the video..wow

i dnt like that CW though. looks ugly IMO

please concords/inline, soon, tomorrow...NOW!?!??!?!

the upper looks amazing in the video..wow

i dnt like that CW though. looks ugly IMO

please concords/inline, soon, tomorrow...NOW!?!??!?!

Back
Top Bottom