OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

on the box topic, I would really like a box like the bron brons...
the slide out function is awesome for convenience and ease of taking them in and out...
do I care to pay an extra $30 though?....no, I don't mind the Orange streaks on my walls in the closet.

slide box for convenience and ease? most of the time the slide boxes break and don't even work, regular boxes are much easier.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I guess the use of the venomenon box is a bit surprising. venomenon is associated with the zk6 and the zk7 has
a different theme. kinda like using the AJ2011 box for the next sig. with that said, I don't give a ***t if they came
with banana leaves as wrapping, it doesn't really matter.

That would be dope. I would go for a banana leaves box. Sort of like a snake in a tree idea.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, If it's going to be the same box then I don't mind. The Venomenon box is cool and if I ever wanted to wear the box, it would be the Venomenon box.

While on the topic of the boxes again, I rather have slide out box because the tabs on the orange/brown boxes break or come undone easily, have yet to have the slide out boxes break.

Originally Posted by SNKRHD93

Quick overview of the entire Kobe line
Comfort and fit: VI,V,IV,III,I,II
Cushioning: III,I,II,VI,V,IV
Ankle Support: III,II,I,VI,IV,V
Breathability: VI,III,V,IV,II,I
Heel-Toe Transition: VI,V,IV,III,II,I
Traction: IV,I,II,VI,V,III
Weight: VI,V,IV,III,II,I
Durability: I,III,II,IV,VI,V
Speed and Quickness: V,VI,IV,III,II,I
Innovation: IV,V,II,III,VI,I
VI-4.2
III-3.8
IV-3.7
V-3.6
I-2.7
II-2.7

imo
here is how i rank them;
V, IV, III, VI, I, II...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Deadstockshoes is doing a Thanksgiving special on the Kobe VII Supreme Black/Tour Yellows ($150 instead of $180):

http://www.deadstockshoes...ew/id/16997/category/214

ah now I see why they were $180 to begin with. Kinda stupid when they could just price it like they normally do. If they wanted to make it a TG special they should make it $130.

qft who they think they are kidding? %%@! deadstockshoes. once the name change and now charging tax i aint down with um no more

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Deadstockshoes is doing a Thanksgiving special on the Kobe VII Supreme Black/Tour Yellows ($150 instead of $180):

http://www.deadstockshoes...ew/id/16997/category/214

ah now I see why they were $180 to begin with. Kinda stupid when they could just price it like they normally do. If they wanted to make it a TG special they should make it $130.

qft who they think they are kidding? %%@! deadstockshoes. once the name change and now charging tax i aint down with um no more

Nice Photoshops...

Less than a month left 'till the Del Sols come out and Nike hasn't officially unveiled them?!?

Nice Photoshops...

Less than a month left 'till the Del Sols come out and Nike hasn't officially unveiled them?!?

Back
Top Bottom