OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Here are the rest of the pics I was given to feed into this thread.

You can see the removable inner bootie/ankle strap/brace.

the pattern on the upper appears to be different in the shots above. maybe theyre testing the durability of the design? iono..

the pattern on the upper appears to be different in the shots above. maybe theyre testing the durability of the design? iono..

Nah thanks to.......can't say his name, but he's reading the comments.
wink.gif
He just might send me more pics for you guys!

Nah thanks to.......can't say his name, but he's reading the comments.
wink.gif
He just might send me more pics for you guys!

By the looks of these prototypes and what the pricepoint may be assuming it's higher I'm going to keep these strictly hardwood andnlimited to 3 colorways. Del sol, inline/concord, a loud colorway

By the looks of these prototypes and what the pricepoint may be assuming it's higher I'm going to keep these strictly hardwood andnlimited to 3 colorways. Del sol, inline/concord, a loud colorway

Originally Posted by thapointguy

it looks like they are using a new technology???

i dont see any flywire thread

Originally Posted by thapointguy

it looks like they are using a new technology???

i dont see any flywire thread

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Are we to assume that the zoom air is ONLY in the insoles and not in the midsole, or could we have double stacked zoom? Insole only air appears to be so old fashion. Maybe I am behind the times with this backwards trend of having elevated air. They are usually added to these other shoes like dunk SBs as a cost effective measure. Don't be surprised if thats the case here along with the AJ 2011.. You really don't get the ideal feedback that one would get with a lower to the ground built into the midsole zoom air. If it is true that we only get insole zoom air, price point should be no higher than $110.

Agreed 1000%  I think its the cheapest way for Nike to make a shoe by incorporating the air soles into the insoles.  I"d think if they did that with this Kobe inserting them into the midsole also would be good for Kobe's ride this upcoming season or to justify any price point increase.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Are we to assume that the zoom air is ONLY in the insoles and not in the midsole, or could we have double stacked zoom? Insole only air appears to be so old fashion. Maybe I am behind the times with this backwards trend of having elevated air. They are usually added to these other shoes like dunk SBs as a cost effective measure. Don't be surprised if thats the case here along with the AJ 2011.. You really don't get the ideal feedback that one would get with a lower to the ground built into the midsole zoom air. If it is true that we only get insole zoom air, price point should be no higher than $110.

Agreed 1000%  I think its the cheapest way for Nike to make a shoe by incorporating the air soles into the insoles.  I"d think if they did that with this Kobe inserting them into the midsole also would be good for Kobe's ride this upcoming season or to justify any price point increase.

maronandlando- check the 6 lines slanting upwards beneath the horizontal textures...
looks to me like the upper would be the same as the 6 except instead of having PU islands,
they made it horizontally. this makes more sense in terms of flexibility, durability and foot
protection...

if the price goes up, as I've said, I'd get 2 pairs max. maybe one depending on the CWs...
Nike, listen, we don't want any price hike,this will turn off consumers... keep it at $130 and
we're all good.

maronandlando- check the 6 lines slanting upwards beneath the horizontal textures...
looks to me like the upper would be the same as the 6 except instead of having PU islands,
they made it horizontally. this makes more sense in terms of flexibility, durability and foot
protection...

if the price goes up, as I've said, I'd get 2 pairs max. maybe one depending on the CWs...
Nike, listen, we don't want any price hike,this will turn off consumers... keep it at $130 and
we're all good.

I never judge early samples. I said the 6's were gross at first look, now I own 7 plus pairs lol. Too early for me yet.

I never judge early samples. I said the 6's were gross at first look, now I own 7 plus pairs lol. Too early for me yet.

Back
Top Bottom