OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Can someone whose seen the x mas pair confirm that these are them? If so, guess its another christmas kobe i'll pass on.

Seen those before, but from my understanding it'll be a chaos oriented colorway. I don recall if those r ids or they're actually having him use those now.... Guess I gotta talk to the connects again. But what I saw chaos oriented > those

They are in fact being reported as them. People will want them either way imo. It's a Kobe shoe so why not
smile.gif

Seen those before, but from my understanding it'll be a chaos oriented colorway. I don recall if those r ids or they're actually having him use those now.... Guess I gotta talk to the connects again. But what I saw chaos oriented > those

If those are the Xmas shoes, then it's an easy pass for me. Couldn't ever see myself rocking a color combo like that unless it's the holidays, and even then I'd rather rock the Grinches
laugh.gif

If those are the Xmas shoes, then it's an easy pass for me. Couldn't ever see myself rocking a color combo like that unless it's the holidays, and even then I'd rather rock the Grinches
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom