OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

guess I'll be buying another pair of Concord XI's
roll.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Those are not the Christmas colorway.

QFT!
X-Mas Kobe is the System Supreme "CHAOS" colorways mentioned in pages back. There is a photoshop that almost resembles it on page 133.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

QFT!
X-Mas Kobe is the System Supreme "CHAOS" colorways mentioned in pages back. There is a photoshop that almost resembles it on page 133.
I really hope this is the case. Hopefully that terrible red/green/yellow pair are just IDs.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

QFT!
I really hope this is the case. Hopefully that terrible red/green/yellow pair are just IDs.
They are NOT IDs. They will release that Red/Green pair next year. 

ill stand by this color, color is nice especially that teal and the midsole really stands out, if this colorway was on lebrons ppl would be hyping over them, and i guess its a matter of personal opinion because im only looking forward to the kd4's and the kb7's cant !@++ with the 9's their just hideous

The ankle collar on the 7s remind me so much of the ankle collar on the 4s. The ankle collar was my favorite part of the 4s. So thick and plush.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

QFT!
They are NOT IDs. They will release that Red/Green pair next year. 
One less pair to shell out for then regardless lol. Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by oathlok

ill stand by this color, color is nice especially that teal and the midsole really stands out, if this colorway was on lebrons ppl would be hyping over them, and i guess its a matter of personal opinion because im only looking forward to the kd4's and the kb7's cant !@++ with the 9's their just hideous

That's exactly what I thought of too.

But then again... Look @ the Lebron Thread... Full of kids drooling over misplaced colored shoes... The colorways are horrible IMO.

Usually, from experience and meeting up with a lot of Kobe heads in this thread, they're mature in taste and usually conservative... So they'll dislike this colorway. Which is fine. But a skinny jean wearin kid, would wait in line for these.

I on the other hand, am a fan of shoes.... And I am biased when it comes to Kobe's, but look at his line.... It's usually
pimp.gif
most of the time

Once Kobe wears em, a change of thought kicks in.

And if he wears these on XMAS day and they release b4 Xmas... Ppl who passed would be kicking themselves for not calling eastbay/Nike.

Not everyone but most. It's like when Jordan rocked something, you had to get it.

Once Kobe wears em, a change of thought kicks in.

And if he wears these on XMAS day and they release b4 Xmas... Ppl who passed would be kicking themselves for not calling eastbay/Nike.

Not everyone but most. It's like when Jordan rocked something, you had to get it.

Back
Top Bottom