OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

If they did a Grinch for the VII dudes on here would be calling it the poor mans Grinch like they did with the VI BHM calling it the poor mans big stage away.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

If they did a Grinch for the VII dudes on here would be calling it the poor mans Grinch like they did with the VI BHM calling it the poor mans big stage away.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

laugh.gif

Why is everyone saying that the Christmas VII has yellow accents when it looks more volt?
And remember when the Christmas V photos came out everyone was 
sick.gif
, but it ended up being one of the sought after V's.

Why is everyone saying that the Christmas VII has yellow accents when it looks more volt?
And remember when the Christmas V photos came out everyone was 
sick.gif
, but it ended up being one of the sought after V's.

diggin the (rumored) Xmas colorway so far. waiting for a trademark colorway that will standout just like the CD/MLK/Chaos 4, Chaos/DK/Bruce Lee 5, and Grinch/Sunset/3D 6..

diggin the (rumored) Xmas colorway so far. waiting for a trademark colorway that will standout just like the CD/MLK/Chaos 4, Chaos/DK/Bruce Lee 5, and Grinch/Sunset/3D 6..

Originally Posted by Chato

Originally Posted by thapointguy

To turn away from the X'mas cw discussion for a minute...Is CUSHLON new to Nike or has it been used before. Sounds familiar but not certain, it's used in running shoes? It's like a better version of lunar?
It's not new, but I'm not sure when they debuted it. It has been used in some runners and actually the hyperfuse uses a cushlon midsole. Cushlon is supposed to have a softer ride than phylon and be somewhat durable.
I think the vomero used cushlon, but I'm not sure.

Alright cool figured Nike would incorporate a newer cushioning idea into this. I can dig it if it's used in runners because they feel incredible.

To turn away from the X'mas cw discussion for a minute...Is CUSHLON new to Nike or has it been used before. Sounds familiar but not certain, it's used in running shoes? It's like a better version of lunar?
It's not new, but I'm not sure when they debuted it. It has been used in some runners and actually the hyperfuse uses a cushlon midsole. Cushlon is supposed to have a softer ride than phylon and be somewhat durable.

Alright cool figured Nike would incorporate a newer cushioning idea into this. I can dig it if it's used in runners because they feel incredible.
confirmation........ cushlon is used in the Vomero's...... at least the 5's i got.

From what I read on Sneakernews, they neither confirm nor deny that they are the X-mas pair. Actually, they say that they may possibly be the X-mas pair.

So whats with these websites with false info on the xmas vii's? on modern notoriety's twitter, dude said they were FIRE like 1-2 weeks ago and posted them pics and now those are not it? but thank God 'cause those are basura

I came into the thread to see the Kobe VII's and TBH this is probably the last time I come in here unless I see a mind blowing colorway. I can see it being the absolute best basketball sneaker a PG/SG or SF could ever ask for but as for casual wear, I just dont see it.

No offense to anyone that like em tho, maybe Im not as hype on them cause I've never been a Kobe fan........enjoy the VII's fellas!

Am I the only one that thinks the kobe VI is the best of the Kobe line???

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Am I the only one that thinks the kobe VI is the best of the Kobe line???

It's my favorite. 

I felt that way about the V, then the VI, so I'll most likely feel like that about the VII.
^ I have a feeling the VII's will be special

Originally Posted by andfattoo

confirmation........ cushlon is used in the Vomero's...... at least the 5's i got.

Your right. Vomeros will continue the Cushlon midsole. It's on the 6s as well. Don't see them ever moving away from that.

But Lunar will never reign when it comes to long lasting. Cushlon does somewhat bottom out but usually it's only used to help support the zoom/air units.
Everyone has preferences tho. Some ppl love Vomeros, some ppl love AirMaxes or Lunars

Back
Top Bottom