OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by rhester

Kobe's should NEVER be worn with denim, strictly on court...

Anyone can pull Kobe's off with the right jeans. You're obviously not one of those people. 
indifferent.gif

This!

Here we go again... Yes, you can wear these with jeans... I do it all the time... If you can't, doesn't mean the next person can't pull it off...
if Wale can do it...
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone can pull Kobe's off with the right jeans. You're obviously not one of those people. 
indifferent.gif

This!

Here we go again... Yes, you can wear these with jeans... I do it all the time... If you can't, doesn't mean the next person can't pull it off...
if Wale can do it...
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

This!

if Wale can do it...
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

This!

one of the coolest things about the recent kobe's, very nice to wear casually when not on the court

indifferent.gif

This!

one of the coolest things about the recent kobe's, very nice to wear casually when not on the court

indifferent.gif

This!

I feel kinda lame now because I really only seen Kobes and KDs as on court shoes only lol. But then again that might be because my mindset lately has been deadlocked on really getting a good pair of shoes for the hardwood, and it came down to Kobes or KDs. I've seen some pics of the x-mas Kobe VII's and they looked nice. I wonder how the BHM ones will look

I feel kinda lame now because I really only seen Kobes and KDs as on court shoes only lol. But then again that might be because my mindset lately has been deadlocked on really getting a good pair of shoes for the hardwood, and it came down to Kobes or KDs. I've seen some pics of the x-mas Kobe VII's and they looked nice. I wonder how the BHM ones will look

Originally Posted by drewsone

x-mas pics? where?

x-mas pics? where?

x-mas pics? where?

can someone help me to understand something here. in the description it says zoom in heel and forefoot but when talking about the two removeable insoles they say one has cushion and the other has zoom in the forefoot. so which is it? does the shoe have both zoom in heel and forefoot and layered in the insole is another forefoot zoom? and the other is cushion which will be on top of the zoom in the heel and forefoot already in the shoe?
or does this shoe only have zoom in the removable insoles? like how the air jordan 2011 was? so then that would mean this shoe only has zoom in the forefoot?

can someone help me to understand something here. in the description it says zoom in heel and forefoot but when talking about the two removeable insoles they say one has cushion and the other has zoom in the forefoot. so which is it? does the shoe have both zoom in heel and forefoot and layered in the insole is another forefoot zoom? and the other is cushion which will be on top of the zoom in the heel and forefoot already in the shoe?
or does this shoe only have zoom in the removable insoles? like how the air jordan 2011 was? so then that would mean this shoe only has zoom in the forefoot?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

the shoe itself only has a Phylon midsole/casing.

we have 2 inserts.
1.attack fast= phylon bed with heel and forefoot zoom with low cut cuff
2.attack strong=full length cushlon with high cut cuff

we have 2 inserts.

we have 2 inserts.

I wear my Kobes for bball so I see no reason why I should spend an extra $40 on the Supremes. If there is a hot colorway, I might, but right now the Del Sols and Concords don't justify the $40 increase for me.

I wear my Kobes for bball so I see no reason why I should spend an extra $40 on the Supremes. If there is a hot colorway, I might, but right now the Del Sols and Concords don't justify the $40 increase for me.

Back
Top Bottom