OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Yikes at those prices.. The VIIs wil probably be the first Kobe's I don't cop on release, I'll wait a few days until they go on swoosh.

Really looking forward to the blk/red colorway that my buddy at Nike sent me last week. I'll post on sneakerhead in a bit..

I guess colorways will determine if I'd get a supreme pack. the del sol/concord won't "force" me to
buy them but I have to admit I want to have the attack strong insert just for the heck of it. If there's
a hot cw then it'd be easier to shell out. if volts were supreme that would certainly be an incentive.

I guess colorways will determine if I'd get a supreme pack. the del sol/concord won't "force" me to
buy them but I have to admit I want to have the attack strong insert just for the heck of it. If there's
a hot cw then it'd be easier to shell out. if volts were supreme that would certainly be an incentive.

Yikes at those prices.. The VIIs wil probably be the first Kobe's I don't cop on release, I'll wait a few days until they go on swoosh.

Really looking forward to the blk/red colorway that my buddy at Nike sent me last week. I'll post on sneakerhead in a bit..

yeah i've seen on some sites saying the fast is just forefoot and others saying forefoot/heel. pretty sure it's forefoot/heel from the pictures we've been seeing lately.

on another note, i can see myself getting the first cw and the xmas cw even though there aren't any pics yet. told myself i wouldn't get the chaos 5's and the grinches but here i am with them lol.

yeah i've seen on some sites saying the fast is just forefoot and others saying forefoot/heel. pretty sure it's forefoot/heel from the pictures we've been seeing lately.

on another note, i can see myself getting the first cw and the xmas cw even though there aren't any pics yet. told myself i wouldn't get the chaos 5's and the grinches but here i am with them lol.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^I'm standing by my theory that they are the pdf's
Poison Dart Frog they are not. Those will be mostly blue.
Even better.....now my interest is soaring high......dayum!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Originally Posted by DFABIX

^^^I'm standing by my theory that they are the pdf's
Poison Dart Frog they are not. Those will be mostly blue.
Even better.....now my interest is soaring high......dayum!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Anyone can pull Kobe's off with the right jeans. You're obviously not one of those people. 
indifferent.gif

This!

Here we go again... Yes, you can wear these with jeans... I do it all the time... If you can't, doesn't mean the next person can't pull it off...
if Wale can do it...
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Does Wale even wear Kobes? Not that I care that he does or not, just asking so ppl don't get hyped up for it.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Anyone can pull Kobe's off with the right jeans. You're obviously not one of those people. 
indifferent.gif

This!

Here we go again... Yes, you can wear these with jeans... I do it all the time... If you can't, doesn't mean the next person can't pull it off...
if Wale can do it...
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Does Wale even wear Kobes? Not that I care that he does or not, just asking so ppl don't get hyped up for it.

^where have you been yesterday? I thought it was going to be the official ones releasing on the 26th.

^where have you been yesterday? I thought it was going to be the official ones releasing on the 26th.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Those are not the Christmas colorway.  
Good to know! For a second, I thought Kobe's christmas cw disappointed. I do recall somebody saying one of these PSs was pretty close to the actual

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

buzz lightyear?? no thanks

Originally Posted by thapointguy

This!

if Wale can do it...
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

yup he does (grinches). not that it matters really. just find it funny people put labels on sneakers. people
have been wearing basketball shoes casually since FOREVER.
laugh.gif

The purple base Xmas photoshop looks dope. Heard there's no white on them tho...

And yes! Anything can be worn casual if you can pull it off... There are no rules on what to wear off the court... Wear what you like people!

If they turn out to be like the phohtoshopped one, i'll most likely pass. Only Joker or Hulk could pull it off.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom