OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Those Sharks
pimp.gif

Can't wait for pics of the Christmas color!

Easy pass on those sharks. They're nice but I'd rather wait to see what else is in store for the VII's.

Easy pass on those sharks. They're nice but I'd rather wait to see what else is in store for the VII's.

Damn didn't know what people were talking about snake pools, googled it and saw the OG Hyperdunks in this colorways

I'm feeling them Hyperdunks, only joints I like along with the 112s,

Don't know whether i want an Orange CW or Snake Pools now

Christmases sound like KD Nerfs and Chaos

Damn didn't know what people were talking about snake pools, googled it and saw the OG Hyperdunks in this colorways

I'm feeling them Hyperdunks, only joints I like along with the 112s,

Don't know whether i want an Orange CW or Snake Pools now

Christmases sound like KD Nerfs and Chaos

Straight From SC/@@%@*!#@!++@%/ISS:
468874162.jpg

Kobe is gonna go for the rafters again
3021blv.jpgp

Christmas Kobe 7s are gonna be dope, especially with that Kangaroo in the heelcup.

468874162.jpg

3021blv.jpgp

Christmas Kobe 7s are gonna be dope, especially with that Kangaroo in the heelcup.

They aren't what I expected. A purple and green cheetah? Iunno about that. Looks more suited for the PDFs.

They aren't what I expected. A purple and green cheetah? Iunno about that. Looks more suited for the PDFs.

they're cool as hell. but no go for me. guess I'll be waiting til next year for a pair. something
that suits my taste will show up for sure. this year feels different in more ways than one.

is it me or is the zk7 way more cartoon-y/wacky than the zk6?

they're cool as hell. but no go for me. guess I'll be waiting til next year for a pair. something
that suits my taste will show up for sure. this year feels different in more ways than one.

is it me or is the zk7 way more cartoon-y/wacky than the zk6?

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

468874162.jpg

3021blv.jpgp

Pretty sure they're supposed to be a cheetah/leopard, not a kangaroo, unless they're considered predators now
laugh.gif
Better than that red/green colorway that everyone originally thought was the Xmas, but I think it's a no-go for me based off of that pic. Still waiting for that colorway that really gets me.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

468874162.jpg

3021blv.jpgp

Pretty sure they're supposed to be a cheetah/leopard, not a kangaroo, unless they're considered predators now
laugh.gif
Better than that red/green colorway that everyone originally thought was the Xmas, but I think it's a no-go for me based off of that pic. Still waiting for that colorway that really gets me.

Back
Top Bottom