OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

the upper is actually relatively dark.... the other purple is more of a lavender and its really a cyber green/volt color

the upper is actually relatively dark.... the other purple is more of a lavender and its really a cyber green/volt color

i had high hopes....but i guess it's a pass...now going for the concords XI this holiday will be an easy decision

i had high hopes....but i guess it's a pass...now going for the concords XI this holiday will be an easy decision

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

The real Kobe Christmas. Don't know how I feel about this one. Red laces have to go.

http://twitpic.com/7r5lma

mj1mxu.jpg

My first thought was this guy.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

qkPKy.png

Since we're doing 90s cartoon/anime references...
469934-devastator__3_.jpg

laugh.gif

Think I'm good with Chaos Vs and Grinches though.

So those cheetahs/leopards are doubling as the Chaos colorway this year or is there another colorway coming out that's the real/official Chaos colorway? I know last year there was confusion with the China VIs cuz we thought those were Chaos VIs at first until the real Chaos VIs were confirmed.

Since we're doing 90s cartoon/anime references...
469934-devastator__3_.jpg

laugh.gif

Think I'm good with Chaos Vs and Grinches though.

So those cheetahs/leopards are doubling as the Chaos colorway this year or is there another colorway coming out that's the real/official Chaos colorway? I know last year there was confusion with the China VIs cuz we thought those were Chaos VIs at first until the real Chaos VIs were confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom