OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by jst628

roll.gif
 @ the yahoo article about the xmas's, one of the worst articles I've ever read. why do they let people who know nothing about shoes talk about them? purple plaid? where exactly is the plaid on these shoes... 
laugh.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...ing-out-new-Grinch-shoes-for-?urn=nba-wp11721
The dude that wrote it is a notorious Kobe hater

Originally Posted by showtime91

roll.gif
 @ the yahoo article about the xmas's, one of the worst articles I've ever read. why do they let people who know nothing about shoes talk about them? purple plaid? where exactly is the plaid on these shoes... 
laugh.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...ing-out-new-Grinch-shoes-for-?urn=nba-wp11721

laugh.gif
Kobe threads and his fans are always straight comedy, and the shoes are as well, thanks!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by showtime91

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Kobe threads and his fans are always straight comedy, and the shoes are as well, thanks!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Page 1 needs a update

HA, good luck with that. Steez is notorious for making "Official" threads, getting traffic on his site then vanishing.  Might as well let someone remake the first page and ask Meth to merge with this thread, thats what I did with the lebron thread

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Page 1 needs a update

HA, good luck with that. Steez is notorious for making "Official" threads, getting traffic on his site then vanishing.  Might as well let someone remake the first page and ask Meth to merge with this thread, thats what I did with the lebron thread

Whats your opinions on how far the price will drop on these? Like how far down and how long before?

Whats your opinions on how far the price will drop on these? Like how far down and how long before?

Not a huge fan of Kobe's line. Have a few Breast Cancer joints from V, IV and several VIs which I DID like... but these...

Just cant seem to find a way to like them. Even tried the ID options....

I do like the way EA does something different and new but these just aint doin it for me. Pricepoint included...

I'll sit these out...

Not a huge fan of Kobe's line. Have a few Breast Cancer joints from V, IV and several VIs which I DID like... but these...

I do like the way EA does something different and new but these just aint doin it for me. Pricepoint included...

I'll sit these out...

I'll sit these out...

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

They ain't bad.

SICK! I know they'll look better with the other insole/tongue.   
roll.gif

Some people will literally slurp anything Nike throws a Kobe/LeBron tag on.

These are hideous.

Well i'm a hideous guy...

so wearing these shoes will take the focus away from me.

Gotta get these.

YES!!!

They ain't bad.

roll.gif

These are hideous.

Gotta get these.

YES!!!

They ain't bad.

roll.gif

These are hideous.

Gotta get these.

YES!!!

Back
Top Bottom