OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

those xmas' are so much better with the purple tongue, but i kinda hope kobe wears them at their ugliest on the 25th with the straps

those xmas' are so much better with the purple tongue, but i kinda hope kobe wears them at their ugliest on the 25th with the straps

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Another pic of the Xmas up on facebook, this time with the regular tongue:
376996_411467599994_30183879994_1587850_1520140274_n.jpg

Another crappy picture, what a surprise!

These look like something Prince would wear. Pics with Prince wearing them on feet?

prince2011-at-msg-dec-2010-med-big.jpg
laugh.gif
agreed!

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Another pic of the Xmas up on facebook, this time with the regular tongue:
376996_411467599994_30183879994_1587850_1520140274_n.jpg

Another crappy picture, what a surprise!

These look like something Prince would wear. Pics with Prince wearing them on feet?

prince2011-at-msg-dec-2010-med-big.jpg
laugh.gif
agreed!

i want to like these. I want to pull the trigger on the del sols...but $195 w/ tax? They just aren't striking me. I need to see em in person before buying. They look so.....generic.

i want to like these. I want to pull the trigger on the del sols...but $195 w/ tax? They just aren't striking me. I need to see em in person before buying. They look so.....generic.

the color blocking is very retro. its just a very sleek shoe like the IV, V, VI....I'm sure I'll wind up with a couple, but something is telling me it won't be like the past couple years!

the color blocking is very retro. its just a very sleek shoe like the IV, V, VI....I'm sure I'll wind up with a couple, but something is telling me it won't be like the past couple years!

I have been searching everywhere for the release date of the most neutral colour way, the black/grey. There are pictures of that colour way everywhere but no date attached??? They have dates for most of the other colours but not that one. I would like to know so then I will hold off on the del so l's. I hate to keep asking but I could really use some help. Thanks

I have been searching everywhere for the release date of the most neutral colour way, the black/grey. There are pictures of that colour way everywhere but no date attached??? They have dates for most of the other colours but not that one. I would like to know so then I will hold off on the del so l's. I hate to keep asking but I could really use some help. Thanks

Look out for mom and pops spots getting the del sol cw in. Thapointguy if you want a pair you know where to go. The shoes are real nice but the box is huge!

Look out for mom and pops spots getting the del sol cw in. Thapointguy if you want a pair you know where to go. The shoes are real nice but the box is huge!

Yahoo gave the x-mas a lot of attention. i work in a government building and some guy i talk to is not really into shoes he is like 40, well he said he is in love with them and will be deff getting them. he asked for price tol him 180 and he said he dont really pay that much for shoes but he deff will for these

Yahoo gave the x-mas a lot of attention. i work in a government building and some guy i talk to is not really into shoes he is like 40, well he said he is in love with them and will be deff getting them. he asked for price tol him 180 and he said he dont really pay that much for shoes but he deff will for these

Originally Posted by thapointguy

nah I'm good lol. I rather go ID first.

Yeah I did the same thing. Went to check on Chinas and he showed me the del sol cw. Sorry if that's not what there called. Del sols are a supreme with a $180 price tag. I would of copped for a discount but he was firm and he only got 6 pairs. I'm guessing del sols are a bit limited. I might go back and grab a pair to watch the steelers on mnf.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

nah I'm good lol. I rather go ID first.

Yeah I did the same thing. Went to check on Chinas and he showed me the del sol cw. Sorry if that's not what there called. Del sols are a supreme with a $180 price tag. I would of copped for a discount but he was firm and he only got 6 pairs. I'm guessing del sols are a bit limited. I might go back and grab a pair to watch the steelers on mnf.

Oh yeah Nike catalog I got to read Kobe has an Olympic cw supreme with a red white and blue cw coming out on 6/16/12. Sorry if im late. Haven't been up on Kobe's at all

Back
Top Bottom