OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

NOW I SEE IT. F*** me. Taking back what I said about not being able to wear these that much
and the leopard print kinda pushing it over. Will try and get a pair.

NOW I SEE IT. F*** me. Taking back what I said about not being able to wear these that much
and the leopard print kinda pushing it over. Will try and get a pair.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Another pic of the Xmas up on facebook, this time with the regular tongue:
376996_411467599994_30183879994_1587850_1520140274_n.jpg

What did Xmas ever do to Kobe?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This, IMO worse Kobe sig yet, enjoy guy's how many of you still going to buy Kobe's when he is on the Clips. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go Knicks.
roll.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This, IMO worse Kobe sig yet, enjoy guy's how many of you still going to buy Kobe's when he is on the Clips. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go Knicks.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

The kobes are the best out of all three xmas shoes....

Those Kd iv's would like to have a word with you, with black laces of course
Those christmas LeBrons
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

these dont come close to grinches IMO, i feel as if this was a rushed project from kobe's team. The other two animal inspired VII are more true to the concept maybe if the cheetah print wasnt incorporated in this pair it would look better idk something bout the shoe i dnt like cant figure what exactly
Ditto. They're still pretty dope though. However, of the Elite 3 X'mas shoes, Brons look the best, imho.

I think the same team (CGM) who came up with the SBs, Nerfs did the X'Mas ZK7s too...

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

these dont come close to grinches IMO, i feel as if this was a rushed project from kobe's team. The other two animal inspired VII are more true to the concept maybe if the cheetah print wasnt incorporated in this pair it would look better idk something bout the shoe i dnt like cant figure what exactly
Ditto. They're still pretty dope though. However, of the Elite 3 X'mas shoes, Brons look the best, imho.

I think the same team (CGM) who came up with the SBs, Nerfs did the X'Mas ZK7s too...

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

The kobes are the best out of all three xmas shoes....

Those Kd iv's would like to have a word with you, with black laces of course
Those christmas LeBrons
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Go Knicks.
roll.gif

the $*%+? do you think before you speak, or do you just open your mouth and pray that what comes out makes any sort of sense?

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Go Knicks.
roll.gif

the $*%+? do you think before you speak, or do you just open your mouth and pray that what comes out makes any sort of sense?

Yahoo! Slams the Kobe Xmas Kicks,

Last December we brought you the frightening tale of Kobe Bryant's Grinch-styled sneakers, shoes he would only wear during the Lakers' annual Christmas Day game. Thank goodness.
This year? He's celebrating the holiday in terrible fashion, because these shoes are ridiculous. Via TBJ and Sneaker Files, here are Kobe Bryant's Christmas Day-only shoes

So, Grinch-green, some sort of hipster purple-plaid, a cheetah (because apparently Nike doesn't have a black mamba template on the ready), Kobe's autograph, and some sort of caliper system on the heel because apparently Kobe doesn't jump high enough as it is.

Incredibly ugly, but quite cool. We like it when Kobe steps out like this, and in a fashion era where more and more ostensibly hip basketball players are showing up to press conferences in cardigans that would put Pat Boone to shame, ugly is apparently the new sexy.
And if Kobe has any say, this will be the sexiest Christmas ever.

Seriously, if these were the Ning Xmas for B Diddy, all yall @#%!+! would be dropping the
roll.gif
and clowning the hell out of these shoes. These some Purple Rain Supreme VIIs, or something. ID VIIs > Xmas VIIs

Yahoo! Slams the Kobe Xmas Kicks,

Last December we brought you the frightening tale of Kobe Bryant's Grinch-styled sneakers, shoes he would only wear during the Lakers' annual Christmas Day game. Thank goodness.
This year? He's celebrating the holiday in terrible fashion, because these shoes are ridiculous. Via TBJ and Sneaker Files, here are Kobe Bryant's Christmas Day-only shoes

So, Grinch-green, some sort of hipster purple-plaid, a cheetah (because apparently Nike doesn't have a black mamba template on the ready), Kobe's autograph, and some sort of caliper system on the heel because apparently Kobe doesn't jump high enough as it is.

Incredibly ugly, but quite cool. We like it when Kobe steps out like this, and in a fashion era where more and more ostensibly hip basketball players are showing up to press conferences in cardigans that would put Pat Boone to shame, ugly is apparently the new sexy.
And if Kobe has any say, this will be the sexiest Christmas ever.

Seriously, if these were the Ning Xmas for B Diddy, all yall @#%!+! would be dropping the
roll.gif
and clowning the hell out of these shoes. These some Purple Rain Supreme VIIs, or something. ID VIIs > Xmas VIIs

i blame the wackness of the xmas vii's on the popularity of the grinches. the hype over them basically showed nike that kobe sig fans gravitate towards loud obnoxious/outrageous shoes...

if you bought the grinches, you only have yourselves to blame...

xmas lbj IX's>>>> xmas zk VII's easy...

i blame the wackness of the xmas vii's on the popularity of the grinches. the hype over them basically showed nike that kobe sig fans gravitate towards loud obnoxious/outrageous shoes...

if you bought the grinches, you only have yourselves to blame...

xmas lbj IX's>>>> xmas zk VII's easy...

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Go Knicks.
roll.gif

Come on wake up( last Basketball statement) they traded one of the better Forwards to the defending champ who swept them out for NOTHING, why keep an old bitter Kobe now?  Dont cry just accept the lakers are done.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Go Knicks.
roll.gif

Come on wake up( last Basketball statement) they traded one of the better Forwards to the defending champ who swept them out for NOTHING, why keep an old bitter Kobe now?  Dont cry just accept the lakers are done.

Back
Top Bottom