OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I'm like 90% sold on the Cheetahs now. I can justify $140 for the Grinchs but $180 for the Cheetahs might be too much.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ what he said about jordan, he's about to go HAM this season, just watch.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

the ankle wrap looks
sick.gif
 on kobe's foot, I was hoping after seeing them on the court I would want a pair.
ohwell.gif
So your purchases depends whether they look good on Kobe?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I've heard it all.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

the ankle wrap looks
sick.gif
 on kobe's foot, I was hoping after seeing them on the court I would want a pair.
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I've heard it all.

I think he'll debut the del sols Tuesday versus the Clips then the X'mas that day. Another loss in the X'mas shoe??
happy.gif

I think he'll debut the del sols Tuesday versus the Clips then the X'mas that day. Another loss in the X'mas shoe??
happy.gif

Someone PS a regular cheetah print on that Xmas upper, as in gold upper/black spots and flywire, purple swoosh, black ankle strap, purple Kobe logo, black midsole and sole

Can't be the only one that would think that would look piffffffff, so much better than what we have now

Someone PS a regular cheetah print on that Xmas upper, as in gold upper/black spots and flywire, purple swoosh, black ankle strap, purple Kobe logo, black midsole and sole

Can't be the only one that would think that would look piffffffff, so much better than what we have now

Luong1209 wrote:
nflowshoe wrote:
the ankle wrap looks
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I've heard it all.

Naw what I meant was I wasnt sure how the ankle brace would look on court, and after seeing them on kobes feet while he was playing I did not like the look of them. A couple of people posted pics of them wearing the brace but to actually see them in action on the court is another thing. I didnt like the looks of the Kobe 3 at first but when I seen them on the court I fell in love with them.............

Luong1209 wrote:
nflowshoe wrote:
the ankle wrap looks
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I've heard it all.

Naw what I meant was I wasnt sure how the ankle brace would look on court, and after seeing them on kobes feet while he was playing I did not like the look of them. A couple of people posted pics of them wearing the brace but to actually see them in action on the court is another thing. I didnt like the looks of the Kobe 3 at first but when I seen them on the court I fell in love with them.............

Back
Top Bottom