OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

6509910265_cba77a4bfe_b.jpg

I wish the inter bootie for the Kobe VII was more like this...............
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 I wonder if these would fit inside the kobe vii  

6509910265_cba77a4bfe_b.jpg

I wish the inter bootie for the Kobe VII was more like this...............
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 I wonder if these would fit inside the kobe vii  

Originally Posted by BronLe

Someone PS a regular cheetah print on that Xmas upper, as in gold upper/black spots and flywire, purple swoosh, black ankle strap, purple Kobe logo, black midsole and sole

Can't be the only one that would think that would look piffffffff, so much better than what we have now

maronandlando did something similar on page 166..

Originally Posted by BronLe

Someone PS a regular cheetah print on that Xmas upper, as in gold upper/black spots and flywire, purple swoosh, black ankle strap, purple Kobe logo, black midsole and sole

Can't be the only one that would think that would look piffffffff, so much better than what we have now

maronandlando did something similar on page 166..

Do you think these would be as limited as the grinch? or more limited? I'm thinking they would be
less available due to the $180 tag.

Do you think these would be as limited as the grinch? or more limited? I'm thinking they would be
less available due to the $180 tag.

They'll be in the same numbers as the Grinches if not less imo. They really need to build the hype in these considering they are more revolting than the Grinches. Not worried about the price tag since they'll get eaten up when the word limited is thrown out. Lebron 9s, Rookies, retro Jordans, anything with a steep price tag this year sold. Wouldn't be any different with Kobes.

They'll be in the same numbers as the Grinches if not less imo. They really need to build the hype in these considering they are more revolting than the Grinches. Not worried about the price tag since they'll get eaten up when the word limited is thrown out. Lebron 9s, Rookies, retro Jordans, anything with a steep price tag this year sold. Wouldn't be any different with Kobes.

Picked up the shorts that go with the Xmas pair today from Niketown. I haven't seen it on the website so I'll post a pic tomorrow night. After seeing those recent Xmas pics I really can't wait for these to drop on the 26th!

Picked up the shorts that go with the Xmas pair today from Niketown. I haven't seen it on the website so I'll post a pic tomorrow night. After seeing those recent Xmas pics I really can't wait for these to drop on the 26th!

Back
Top Bottom