OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Poseidon24

The "cheetah" spots on the upper completely kill the shoes for me. IF not for those spots, I would definitely cop because I love everything else about those shoes.....just can't get past those spots. SMH. 

I feel the same way. Oh well, 180 in my pocket for other releases

I was having the same debate, too. I was already leaning towards the these, but now I'm definitely going to pass on the Concords to buy these now.

So they're releasing in stores on the 26th? I'm going to go hours earlier than I did last year, because the Grinches sold out on me. I just got lucky my friend decided to sell me one of his pairs for $175.

I was having the same debate, too. I was already leaning towards the these, but now I'm definitely going to pass on the Concords to buy these now.

So they're releasing in stores on the 26th? I'm going to go hours earlier than I did last year, because the Grinches sold out on me. I just got lucky my friend decided to sell me one of his pairs for $175.

someone on ebay is using Cee pics with his spurs logo tag and all
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Jordan Brand is a joke really. it's almost like collecting chuck taylors. 10 years from now
I bet you that's how it's gonna be. dropping the same shoe every other year driving the
value down as well as the hunt.

the Kobe line will rise...
Yup, while everyone is hyping those banana boot looking jordans I'll be copping these 
pimp.gif

Jordan Brand is a joke really. it's almost like collecting chuck taylors. 10 years from now
I bet you that's how it's gonna be. dropping the same shoe every other year driving the

Yup, while everyone is hyping those banana boot looking jordans I'll be copping these 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

had a conversation with a homie... we came to the conclusion that the xmas kobes are "hideously beautiful"

had a conversation with a homie... we came to the conclusion that the xmas kobes are "hideously beautiful"

Originally Posted by Nermindee

sick.gif
in a good way. my first impression was, it's a good colorway but the leopard spots will be a little tough to pull off
seeing on feet pics completely changed my mind.
eyes.gif

every Christmas, the zk line pushes us to the limit of what's accepted and what's conventional. the line dares you to
wear it, to buy it. The Xmas will be copped, they will see the court almost immediately. LOL

sick.gif
in a good way. my first impression was, it's a good colorway but the leopard spots will be a little tough to pull off
eyes.gif

every Christmas, the zk line pushes us to the limit of what's accepted and what's conventional. the line dares you to
wear it, to buy it. The Xmas will be copped, they will see the court almost immediately. LOL

sick.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom