OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Stuck between Cheetah's or Concord's..... i'll actually rock the Cheetah's & ball in them so im leaning that way.

IMO cheetahs are more of a one time thing... . 
According to 'Nessa it was more than a "one time thing"....he been a cheetah since day 1....
I think the irony of this particular release is comical to say the least...
ugly shoe to match an ugly situation on the homefront.....fitting!

lol
roll.gif

Stuck between Cheetah's or Concord's..... i'll actually rock the Cheetah's & ball in them so im leaning that way.

According to 'Nessa it was more than a "one time thing"....he been a cheetah since day 1....

lol
roll.gif

lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by lj12

eastbay rep, are you guys getting the christmas kobe's?? will it be like last years release??
I just received information today that we will be carrying the Christmas colorway, but we are still working on a day/time on when we will be releasing them.  I will post an update once this information is set in stone.

EastbayRep - Ray
Nice to see that Eastbay will get them....
I just have a gut feeling it'll like doernbeher release all over again... 5 Sneakers releasing in one day 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by lj12

eastbay rep, are you guys getting the christmas kobe's?? will it be like last years release??
I just received information today that we will be carrying the Christmas colorway, but we are still working on a day/time on when we will be releasing them.  I will post an update once this information is set in stone.

EastbayRep - Ray
Nice to see that Eastbay will get them....
I just have a gut feeling it'll like doernbeher release all over again... 5 Sneakers releasing in one day 
happy.gif

nike twitter saying the xmas or cheetah's are actually the leopord's... where's the fun in that lol.

nike twitter saying the xmas or cheetah's are actually the leopord's... where's the fun in that lol.

Back
Top Bottom