OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I finished my transaction by 9:02 and got the confirmation e-mail at 9:03. Two Pair Of Concords on , One pair of cheetahs in 2 days.. what a great Christmas. By the way.. I know the Nike Vault @ Staples Center is getting them.. I dont really know too much detail.. but check it out.

By the way.. I dont think its very cool of Nike making light of Kobe's divorce situation by naming these the "Cheetahs"
laugh.gif

I"M SALTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY   i only scored the brons xmas.  but i'd rather take kobe > bron any day

I"M SALTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY   i only scored the brons xmas.  but i'd rather take kobe > bron any day

I don't keep my money in my PayPal...only cash is in there from when I sell stuff online, so I took all that money out for Concords and missed out...will they let me do bill me later romorrow on eastbay

I don't keep my money in my PayPal...only cash is in there from when I sell stuff online, so I took all that money out for Concords and missed out...will they let me do bill me later romorrow on eastbay

Originally Posted by BronLe

you don't need money in Paypal to buy things online, as long as your bank/cc has money in it then it should be all good

Originally Posted by BronLe

you don't need money in Paypal to buy things online, as long as your bank/cc has money in it then it should be all good

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Some limited socks to go with limited Kobe's.  Only 30 pairs of these are being sold (socks that is) at the Nike Vault.
we used to make these in summer camp lol 
roll.gif

they are hot though

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Some limited socks to go with limited Kobe's.  Only 30 pairs of these are being sold (socks that is) at the Nike Vault.
we used to make these in summer camp lol 
roll.gif

they are hot though

Back
Top Bottom