OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

oh god now we have limited socks?
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes are gonna start camping for socks now lmao

I wouldn't be surprised for limited inserts soon.

The socks don't even make any sense.

What animal is Nike trying to associate with this shoe a cheetah or a leopard?!

The socks don't even make any sense.

What animal is Nike trying to associate with this shoe a cheetah or a leopard?!

The socks almost reminded me of something the Joker would wear. ALMOST.

Didn't have the money for these after deciding on the Concords yesterday. Hopefully reseller prices are reasonable cause I can't get these for a few weeks.

The socks almost reminded me of something the Joker would wear. ALMOST.

Didn't have the money for these after deciding on the Concords yesterday. Hopefully reseller prices are reasonable cause I can't get these for a few weeks.

IM FURIOUS.

Was able to cop the Leopards with ease, but WARZONE MAD that I couldn't cop the Concords this easy.

Good night ya'll.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

IM FURIOUS.

Was able to cop the Leopards with ease, but WARZONE MAD that I couldn't cop the Concords this easy.

Good night ya'll.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Would rather wear a pair of the socks than the shoes. Least I could cover them with a nice pair of kobes.

Would rather wear a pair of the socks than the shoes. Least I could cover them with a nice pair of kobes.

Are those Coogi socks?
laugh.gif

Really?  I can honestly say those are ridiculous and would never be put on my feet.  I will wear some wacky stuff, but that is even beyond me.  Passed on the Cheepards for now.   Just not feeling 'em.  Was most primed for the Amares and I even passed on them.  Think I am feeling concord hangover......

Back
Top Bottom