OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

kobe keeps the new shoe/christmas day losing streak alive, but i'm not mad it's a tradition. still love my lakers

on to the shoes, i definitely though he was going to play with the strong/ankle sleeve 7s, but i guess he likes the height similiar to the 4s.

i think nwt just convinced me on those del sols too lol

kobe keeps the new shoe/christmas day losing streak alive, but i'm not mad it's a tradition. still love my lakers

on to the shoes, i definitely though he was going to play with the strong/ankle sleeve 7s, but i guess he likes the height similiar to the 4s.

i think nwt just convinced me on those del sols too lol

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Cant wait to see how the perform
2889fz8.jpg

Dope

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

And the Kobe Christmas tradition continues...

Makes me not even want these..
mad.gif
mad.gif

Kobe played like an idiot in the last 45 seconds of the game?

Stupid turnover, even dumber drive into the teeth of the defense to try to get a bailout call...

He's done, screw the Xmas kicks...
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

Stupid turnover, even dumber drive into the teeth of the defense to try to get a bailout call...

mad.gif
mad.gif

lmao at a bad game making people not want the kicks.... is it cuz if he had an amazing game and w u'd grab to resell?

horrible finish to the game, i was so heated, but it was impressive without Bynum & the odd lineup how they played against the team who almost beat the Heat last year...

horrible finish to the game, i was so heated, but it was impressive without Bynum & the odd lineup how they played against the team who almost beat the Heat last year...

lmao at a bad game making people not want the kicks.... is it cuz if he had an amazing game and w u'd grab to resell?

Originally Posted by gtg305h

mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
You got issues dude. 
laugh.gif

Not wanting a sneaker because he lost in them? I guess nobody should buy the VI's then...

The Lakers are known to lose on Christmas, it wasn't even a surprise. 

He took a stupid shot and turnovers, but still scored 28 points with an injury. Far from done. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gtg305h

mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
You got issues dude. 
laugh.gif

Not wanting a sneaker because he lost in them? I guess nobody should buy the VI's then...

The Lakers are known to lose on Christmas, it wasn't even a surprise. 

He took a stupid shot and turnovers, but still scored 28 points with an injury. Far from done. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom