OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Are the any problems with Eastbay when it comes to ordering a pair of shoes, having them charge your account, and then not having the order actually go through?

If I miss out with Eastbay, I'm going to HOH in the morning..but if Eastbay charges my account in the event of my order not going through, I'm gonna be screwed..
laugh.gif

Are the any problems with Eastbay when it comes to ordering a pair of shoes, having them charge your account, and then not having the order actually go through?

If I miss out with Eastbay, I'm going to HOH in the morning..but if Eastbay charges my account in the event of my order not going through, I'm gonna be screwed..
laugh.gif

crossing my fingers on this to the shoe God! there's already 6 people waiting at Niketown and that was around 8:20pm when another sneakerhead reported the info when he left from a movie.

crossing my fingers on this to the shoe God! there's already 6 people waiting at Niketown and that was around 8:20pm when another sneakerhead reported the info when he left from a movie.

I'm glad I got off ndc because their site is an absolute joke. I think their counter adds time and not subtracts.   People must call in 30 minutes prior and ask about buying a membership and wait till the release time.  Just doesn't make sense how after all of these years, they still can't handle a release like this.

I'm glad I got off ndc because their site is an absolute joke. I think their counter adds time and not subtracts.   People must call in 30 minutes prior and ask about buying a membership and wait till the release time.  Just doesn't make sense how after all of these years, they still can't handle a release like this.

Back
Top Bottom