OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

ok so we havent seen any finished product yet but really 2 versions? convertible into a mid? $170? interchangable insoles?

my interest in these has dipped sharply....until we some finished product pics of course.......

ok so we havent seen any finished product yet but really 2 versions? convertible into a mid? $170? interchangable insoles?

my interest in these has dipped sharply....until we some finished product pics of course.......

I want to see that these "Supreme" VII's look like before I make a decision. Hopefully, there are some Laker themed colorways.

I want to see that these "Supreme" VII's look like before I make a decision. Hopefully, there are some Laker themed colorways.

$170? eff that 
sick.gif

1-2 pairs MAX 
30t6p3b.gif

^^lol dont take it the wrong the way lol

their has been some jordans that i passed up for the kobes..im just saying the price range is a huge difference...i still love kobes lol

^^lol dont take it the wrong the way lol

their has been some jordans that i passed up for the kobes..im just saying the price range is a huge difference...i still love kobes lol

No need to release 2 different versions of the Kobe VII. I don't mind the 140 price tag but 170
sick.gif
for the supreme. What's going to be the price of an iD? Nike stop it with the gimmicks and just give use 1 shoe at one price.

No need to release 2 different versions of the Kobe VII. I don't mind the 140 price tag but 170
sick.gif
for the supreme. What's going to be the price of an iD? Nike stop it with the gimmicks and just give use 1 shoe at one price.

At the end of the day, we gotta look at ourselves in the mirror and take the blame for the price hike. We have to put our wallets away. No more days of buying 30 pairs and doubling up, unless you're rich.

At the end of the day, we gotta look at ourselves in the mirror and take the blame for the price hike. We have to put our wallets away. No more days of buying 30 pairs and doubling up, unless you're rich.

Back
Top Bottom