OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

YOOOO!...I completely missed out online for the Xmas joints...If any one of you guys can help me out I would greatly appreciate that...If ya can...

for those who order on east bay, i just called to see if i can add the gif box option if it wasn't gonna be double box. the rep said it will be double box...hopefully she's not lying

for those who order on east bay, i just called to see if i can add the gif box option if it wasn't gonna be double box. the rep said it will be double box...hopefully she's not lying

Hit you back sho3tym.

To the ppl I hit back, I'll attempt. I already got my hands full. I got ppl hitting me up from Argentina and the UK
frown.gif

Hell... My pair isn't even secured. That NBA halftime preview made the hype bigger IMO. Smh.

Hit you back sho3tym.

To the ppl I hit back, I'll attempt. I already got my hands full. I got ppl hitting me up from Argentina and the UK
frown.gif

Hell... My pair isn't even secured. That NBA halftime preview made the hype bigger IMO. Smh.

Lined up 2 hours at niketown ny and got my second pair of 9s and first Kobe 7..had to exchange it though because despite what they say these fit true.

Lined up 2 hours at niketown ny and got my second pair of 9s and first Kobe 7..had to exchange it though because despite what they say these fit true.

A lot of peeps want these shoes at my footlocker. I was 11th in line.
pimp.gif
Such a nice shoes in person and both of the cushion feel so responsive and plush. Pics don't do these justice.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

pimp.gif
Such a nice shoes in person and both of the cushion feel so responsive and plush. Pics don't do these justice.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

absolutely! 

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

absolutely! 

Back
Top Bottom