OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

3rd in line at HoH Topanga out here in SoCal, walked into the mall at like 4:30 there were only 2 dudes waiting outside of footlocker, they opened the doors at 6:30 and it was an easy cop, they also had the 9's, the KD's but I only had enough money for the leopards/cheetahs??. These are absolutely sick in person, especially with the play fast insole too cleannnnnnn

3rd in line at HoH Topanga out here in SoCal, walked into the mall at like 4:30 there were only 2 dudes waiting outside of footlocker, they opened the doors at 6:30 and it was an easy cop, they also had the 9's, the KD's but I only had enough money for the leopards/cheetahs??. These are absolutely sick in person, especially with the play fast insole too cleannnnnnn

Eastbay: No luck

NTSF: Raffle - Got a size 10...............And a 13
30t6p3b.gif

funny-sports-pictures-this-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things-rex.gif

Hope everyone got their pair.

Eastbay: No luck

NTSF: Raffle - Got a size 10...............And a 13
30t6p3b.gif

funny-sports-pictures-this-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things-rex.gif

Hope everyone got their pair.

Did any of you guys hit up the HOH in Tampa? How was the release like? Orlando was eating up the KD4, then the kobe's. Lebrons took last place out here.

Did any of you guys hit up the HOH in Tampa? How was the release like? Orlando was eating up the KD4, then the kobe's. Lebrons took last place out here.

Easiest copp all year for me. After giving up for a couple hours last night, convincing myself it isn't that serious. I decided to stop by my HOH on the way to work. I walked in a couple hours after they opened and was able to get 3 pair. I started with one thinking I don't want to get greedy, asked if they had another size 10.5' she says "yes". I swooped that as well. Then I said eff it, asked if there was a third and she WAIS yes. The rest history. She says there were people already at the door this morning waiting but thank god I was able to get my three.

Easiest copp all year for me. After giving up for a couple hours last night, convincing myself it isn't that serious. I decided to stop by my HOH on the way to work. I walked in a couple hours after they opened and was able to get 3 pair. I started with one thinking I don't want to get greedy, asked if they had another size 10.5' she says "yes". I swooped that as well. Then I said eff it, asked if there was a third and she WAIS yes. The rest history. She says there were people already at the door this morning waiting but thank god I was able to get my three.

At first I thought the Christmas Cheetah's were just ehh to me but after seeing them in person today I HAD to grab em! Only problem is I need a 12. I was only able to get a 11.5!

At first I thought the Christmas Cheetah's were just ehh to me but after seeing them in person today I HAD to grab em! Only problem is I need a 12. I was only able to get a 11.5!

Just wanted to say good lookin out to you Dean...I was all stressed out about not bein able to grab em from Eastbay last night, got hit up this morning and dude came through just like that...With all the hype that came with the Concord release, sometimes I forget that there really are good people on here not always lookin out for themselves....Thanks family I got you back...and to all others helpin out...

Just wanted to say good lookin out to you Dean...I was all stressed out about not bein able to grab em from Eastbay last night, got hit up this morning and dude came through just like that...With all the hype that came with the Concord release, sometimes I forget that there really are good people on here not always lookin out for themselves....Thanks family I got you back...and to all others helpin out...

i got my pair this morning. IMO these look a lot better in pics than in person. I may just keep em to hoop in or get more subtle CW for playing ball in

Chaos V > VII leopards

Back
Top Bottom