OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Wow nice job at ya getting the kobes easily. People here in hohmd had people with them so thry get multiple pair of kobes. Now selling for 400 they askn. Smh after 2 years my luck stuck out with xmas kobes.. Didnt want to go home empty handed so i grabbed 10.5 xmas brons
30t6p3b.gif
smh

if anyone can somehow help..i would highly appreciate it..

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

I cant wait to actually hoop in these... Im probably one of the few that will actually ball in them though.

I feel u in that. I too ball in them so I picked up a few. U locked up a couple VI's all star red edition and hoop in those also. Real excited to gibe these a go

I cant wait to actually hoop in these... Im probably one of the few that will actually ball in them though.

I feel u in that. I too ball in them so I picked up a few. U locked up a couple VI's all star red edition and hoop in those also. Real excited to gibe these a go

Back
Top Bottom