OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by never wear them

some pics before i head out
6577446203_e3dc45b22f_z.jpg
Love this shot 
pimp.gif

Where have you been!
nerd.gif

Was offered a trade: DS Cheetah's for a pair of my DS Retro 11 Concords (of which I have two pair). I've never been a Kobe shoe guy, but wanted input from you guys. Should I do the deal?

Mods: my apologies if this is placed in the wrong section.

Was offered a trade: DS Cheetah's for a pair of my DS Retro 11 Concords (of which I have two pair). I've never been a Kobe shoe guy, but wanted input from you guys. Should I do the deal?

Mods: my apologies if this is placed in the wrong section.

Having trouble deciding between if they look better with the "Fast" soles in, (purple) or the other one with the ankle strap. (green)

What do you guys think?

Having trouble deciding between if they look better with the "Fast" soles in, (purple) or the other one with the ankle strap. (green)

What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by R23J

Damn cant find anyone to trade my 10.5s wih for an 11. Where are you guys getting these volt laces? Anywhere besides your grinch 6s?

I bought y laces from FA down the way from FLHOH.  HOH had em but in a 38", and I needed a 54" for my sz 10.5.  They are fire looking with the volt.  Also swooped up some purple laces as well.

Originally Posted by R23J

Damn cant find anyone to trade my 10.5s wih for an 11. Where are you guys getting these volt laces? Anywhere besides your grinch 6s?

I bought y laces from FA down the way from FLHOH.  HOH had em but in a 38", and I needed a 54" for my sz 10.5.  They are fire looking with the volt.  Also swooped up some purple laces as well.

SMH... Really wish I had gotten a pair of these.. I hate to pay reseller prices too. Might have to trade for them or sell a shoe to buy.

SMH... Really wish I had gotten a pair of these.. I hate to pay reseller prices too. Might have to trade for them or sell a shoe to buy.

Back
Top Bottom