OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by datboi81

Originally Posted by Hugo

Wow nice job at ya getting the kobes easily. People here in hohmd had people with them so thry get multiple pair of kobes. Now selling for 400 they askn. Smh after 2 years my luck stuck out with xmas kobes.. Didnt want to go home empty handed so i grabbed 10.5 xmas brons
30t6p3b.gif
smh

if anyone can somehow help..i would highly appreciate it..

maaaaaan i swear i hate the beasts/resellers in maryland. i know it's a problem all over, but the ones outchea really urk my nerves for some reason
mad.gif
. sorry for what happened to you though man. i'm broke after christmas so i'm preparing for resellers price as we speak to get these kobes.
and if you go to craigslist the guy has a sz 9.5, 10, 10 for 400 each. sz 10 would of been mine
frown.gif
welp i gotta reup in $ and get them off a reseller too. people was not even feeling kobes at ALL over here. now all the beast came..i remember for the grinches i went at 7am! and got my sz.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by datboi81

Originally Posted by Hugo

Wow nice job at ya getting the kobes easily. People here in hohmd had people with them so thry get multiple pair of kobes. Now selling for 400 they askn. Smh after 2 years my luck stuck out with xmas kobes.. Didnt want to go home empty handed so i grabbed 10.5 xmas brons
30t6p3b.gif
smh

if anyone can somehow help..i would highly appreciate it..

maaaaaan i swear i hate the beasts/resellers in maryland. i know it's a problem all over, but the ones outchea really urk my nerves for some reason
mad.gif
. sorry for what happened to you though man. i'm broke after christmas so i'm preparing for resellers price as we speak to get these kobes.
and if you go to craigslist the guy has a sz 9.5, 10, 10 for 400 each. sz 10 would of been mine
frown.gif
welp i gotta reup in $ and get them off a reseller too. people was not even feeling kobes at ALL over here. now all the beast came..i remember for the grinches i went at 7am! and got my sz.
tired.gif

cheetas look great and original but living on the east coast and not near a HoH = none for me lol.

cheetas look great and original but living on the east coast and not near a HoH = none for me lol.

Originally Posted by never wear them

some pics before i head out
6577446203_e3dc45b22f_z.jpg

6577448913_21118497cc_z.jpg

6577443475_1421bbdab6_z.jpg

6577440733_4c88835977_z.jpg

Not for sale... 2 of them are mine. Love them. in dark lighting they glow. I might dim the gym court lights... 
laugh.gif
Crisp shots (as usual!), E
pimp.gif
 I can't give in!
laugh.gif

-edit-
Oh and the Purple laces X FAST system a couple of pages back... ILLY!  

Originally Posted by never wear them

some pics before i head out
6577446203_e3dc45b22f_z.jpg

6577448913_21118497cc_z.jpg

6577443475_1421bbdab6_z.jpg

6577440733_4c88835977_z.jpg

Not for sale... 2 of them are mine. Love them. in dark lighting they glow. I might dim the gym court lights... 
laugh.gif
Crisp shots (as usual!), E
pimp.gif
 I can't give in!
laugh.gif

-edit-
Oh and the Purple laces X FAST system a couple of pages back... ILLY!  

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Lmao. EBay is flooded with the Xmas. I hope they enforced the no return policy so resellers get stuck with them.

As much as I would love to see that, I think your dead wrong these will fetch at least $300 easy to all those who miss out, its a shame but its the times we live in now for shoes.
sick.gif

Lmao. EBay is flooded with the Xmas. I hope they enforced the no return policy so resellers get stuck with them.

As much as I would love to see that, I think your dead wrong these will fetch at least $300 easy to all those who miss out, its a shame but its the times we live in now for shoes.
sick.gif

I've liked the Leopard/X-Mas color since I saw it but I didn't like the red laces to begin with. Picture after picture though, that's the way to rock em. They look good with black laces too.

Hopefully resale drops down on these. Kicking myself for not having the extra money!

I've liked the Leopard/X-Mas color since I saw it but I didn't like the red laces to begin with. Picture after picture though, that's the way to rock em. They look good with black laces too.

Hopefully resale drops down on these. Kicking myself for not having the extra money!

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

sick.gif
xmas lebrons? or the cheetahs? either way, resellers will get at least $50 above retail for em

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

sick.gif
xmas lebrons? or the cheetahs? either way, resellers will get at least $50 above retail for em

Back
Top Bottom