OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I wonder if the graphic on the insoles is one of the ones that peels off after one wear or if it will stay, anyone know yet? I know the past 2 have been permanent (not that this really matters but I'm just curious)

it does peel off after one use. Kinda disappointed but no one cares about that as you've mentioned.

I wonder if the graphic on the insoles is one of the ones that peels off after one wear or if it will stay, anyone know yet? I know the past 2 have been permanent (not that this really matters but I'm just curious)

it does peel off after one use. Kinda disappointed but no one cares about that as you've mentioned.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Just got my shipping confirmation from eastbay for my leopards. They will be here on Thursday! Not bad and got them for $154.43 using the 20% off the giftcard.
glad you got 'em G.  Hope you had a merry Christmas.  I will let you know if I can find room for those CD4s.

Just got my shipping confirmation from eastbay for my leopards. They will be here on Thursday! Not bad and got them for $154.43 using the 20% off the giftcard.
glad you got 'em G.  Hope you had a merry Christmas.  I will let you know if I can find room for those CD4s.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

don't see how it's any different than the grinch's, and i'm sure you bought a pair of those 
tongue.gif

the brons are plain red. Looks gr really. Nothing special.we've seen tons of red sneaks. Apple green and volt pair,that's smthing new. Flywade 2 all red too. Cp3.v too.. The red tb zk6 looks better really.

i was talking about the zk6 grinch's. to me they were pretty plain
but yes, the lebrons are plain.
The volt-green gradient on the upper was what really made the Grinches pop to me. If it was a uniform volt or green upper, I might've agreed that they were more plain, but the mix of green and volt they used to colorblock the shoes really did it for me.

In terms of the past few Xmas releases, I'd go:
Chaos V > Grinch VI > Xmas IV > Leopard VII
Leopards are unique and all, but just not in a good way to me personally 
laugh.gif
 I can see how some people might like them cuz they're different though.

don't see how it's any different than the grinch's, and i'm sure you bought a pair of those 
tongue.gif

the brons are plain red. Looks gr really. Nothing special.we've seen tons of red sneaks. Apple green and volt pair,that's smthing new. Flywade 2 all red too. Cp3.v too.. The red tb zk6 looks better really.

i was talking about the zk6 grinch's. to me they were pretty plain
but yes, the lebrons are plain.
The volt-green gradient on the upper was what really made the Grinches pop to me. If it was a uniform volt or green upper, I might've agreed that they were more plain, but the mix of green and volt they used to colorblock the shoes really did it for me.

In terms of the past few Xmas releases, I'd go:
Chaos V > Grinch VI > Xmas IV > Leopard VII
Leopards are unique and all, but just not in a good way to me personally 
laugh.gif
 I can see how some people might like them cuz they're different though.

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

How can they make a all star shoe if kobe hasnt even been selected for all star game? Is the all star system rigged?

30t6p3b.gif
the 13 straight All Star starts and 4 All Star Game MVP trophies looks rigged really. you have a point.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

How can they make a all star shoe if kobe hasnt even been selected for all star game? Is the all star system rigged?

30t6p3b.gif
the 13 straight All Star starts and 4 All Star Game MVP trophies looks rigged really. you have a point.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

I think we should make a petition to have "STEEZ" revoked as the OP since he will NEVER update the front page (which is technically his responsibility as starting the thread in the first place)....

this is something that the NT staff (oh wait, is he a staff member too? whoops) should really regulate on...

being away for a few days and trying to sift through all the new stuff while weeding out the gripes about not being able to cop is a headache.....

my nickel.d

^Rich how u doing sir. Thanks man and I hope u had a blessed Christmas 2 fam. Yeah I have those CD's chilling if u want em lol. Did u get ur leopards sir?

Can't wait to see the Black History Month Colorway. I Hope They Will Only Come Out With The $140.00 Play Fast Pair.
laugh.gif

For those who're planning to ship these out, since the box is freakin huge, it's considered as over-sized box by USPS. Shipping to west coast will cost ya about $20 Priority. I'd add extra $5 for East Coast. Good luck finding box for shipping.

is that an old gift card? The new 20% GC promotion couldn't be used until today. Unless you ordered it today.

The graphic will peel off unfortunately.

For those of you that ordered from eastbay, I just got my del sols and they were double boxed, probably because of the big box, so no gray bag of death
smile.gif

Originally Posted by maluah

For those who're planning to ship these out, since the box is freakin huge, it's considered as over-sized box by USPS. Shipping to west coast will cost ya about $20 Priority. I'd add extra $5 for East Coast. Good luck finding box for shipping.

why would ppl be shipping them out? They bought them to rock or to keep in their collection.
eyes.gif

^For me its because I had to get a damn 10.5 when I wear an 11. Now i gotta sell then get a pair for outrageous price..

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I think we should make a petition to have "STEEZ" revoked as the OP since he will NEVER update the front page (which is technically his responsibility as starting the thread in the first place)....

this is something that the NT staff (oh wait, is he a staff member too? whoops) should really regulate on...

being away for a few days and trying to sift through all the new stuff while weeding out the gripes about not being able to cop is a headache.....

my nickel.d

All he wanted was hits on his little site, dude does that for every release smh. Someone just make a new updated page and have meth merge them. That's what I did for the lebron thread

Originally Posted by thapointguy

If you reload a giftcard using the 20% off you can use it whenever. This is the second 20% giftcard from eastbay that I've used. Just keep you old giftcards and reload them and you can use them whenever
pimp.gif

is that an old gift card? The new 20% GC promotion couldn't be used until today. Unless you ordered it today.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

If you reload a giftcard using the 20% off you can use it whenever. This is the second 20% giftcard from eastbay that I've used. Just keep you old giftcards and reload them and you can use them whenever
pimp.gif

I care

The Kobe IV, V and VI had non-peeling insoles but now Nike jacked up the price but cant put it on there anymore?!? Its like when nobody was buying Kobes or Lebrons, they put every little detail in them to get to you to buy them now that they got you, they dont care about that stuff anymore.

When Im paying 180 for a shoe, its not too much to ask that the damn insole badging doesnt come off

I care

The Kobe IV, V and VI had non-peeling insoles but now Nike jacked up the price but cant put it on there anymore?!? Its like when nobody was buying Kobes or Lebrons, they put every little detail in them to get to you to buy them now that they got you, they dont care about that stuff anymore.

When Im paying 180 for a shoe, its not too much to ask that the damn insole badging doesnt come off

Back
Top Bottom